Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Knaus Boxdrive 680ME

Simon Higgens

Simon Higgens

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Due to old age, I am looking to swap my T6 Ocean for something with a Longitudinal bed and more creature comforts and have settled (well nearly) on a Knaus Boxdrive 680ME. The Grand Cali is disappointing so have settled for another make that is based on a VW/MAN van. Do any of you have any views (good or bad) or prior experience of this model?

@Simon
Due to old age, I am looking to swap my T6 Ocean for something with a Longitudinal bed and more creature comforts and have settled (well nearly) on a Knaus Boxdrive 680ME. The Grand Cali is disappointing so have settled for another make that is based on a VW/MAN van. Do any of you have any views (good or bad) or prior experience of this model?

Here we go with all the information you need - https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/why-i-decided-not-to-wait-for-the-gc.29146/ :)

Don't even hesitate - get one- it's the best move we made even though we bought it in March 20 and only got away 3 times in it last year!!!

Back