Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Subtle mods?

I like the personal touch on these Calis. I keep thinking about subtle changes for my grey Cali with blue bellow so this thread is good for ideas. :thanks

Has the OP looked at the Edition versions, with subtle use of black? (wheels, parts of the roof, and lower stripes. I think they are the best mods for white and red solid colour Calis.

Yeah just started looking at those
I personally think the wheel arch trims only look good on a four motion, makes them look aggressive and offroady

Tend to agree, the offroad look isn't really my thing.

@s2bear That looks awesome!
I think you're right on the black pillar decal, simple mod that approves the look. Didn't realise it was standard on the Cali Edition.

Love that!! Saw that in another thread, one of the best I’ve seen.
Thank you lowered by 30mm HD Anti role bars and side bars front and rear spoilers all by VW OEM. Breeze Poole rides perfectly no rolling or crashing great ride.

That looks great! Only 30mm drop? Looks like more, looks good that. Whats the ride like? Much different from standard? Like that splitter too and i think the wind deflectors will be my next purchase.
18" rims and sidebars give the illusion of being lower than it is TBH, the ride is bob on with no roll in the corners. So yes different from standard, but not detrimental.

Thank you lowered by 30mm HD Anti role bars and side bars front and rear spoilers all by VW OEM. Breeze Poole rides perfectly no rolling or crashing great ride.

Thanks, good to know. Breeze is 5mins down the road from me so might ask them for a quote.

I don't see the point in black wheels, unless they're steel rims, the whole point of alloys is you can see the spokes and it stands out.

Personal I like black wheels and black details. Again: All personal choice.
e9c9b01f2c56ec9a94c0a19e5b03eb29.jpg
Friend and I fan of black wheels.

Terranger:
5eab1903d3adaaaeae61f2ec265a4577.jpg

Not a California but nice black wheels
1ea36a8ffcb0889635b81f2f524bff04.jpg

20s do look good...
They are so tempting.

I wish the Devonports came in 18s and a slightly bigger offset, because I do quite like them.

Has anyone had the standard cascavel wheels power coated or painted in a matt black?

Has anyone had the standard cascavel wheels power coated or painted in a matt black?

They’d be easy to Plastidip- then you can peel it off if you want to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back