Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

0% California Offers Returns 22nd February

Tomdbreeze

Tomdbreeze

Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
N/A
Hi everyone

Just been communicated by Volkswagen that the 0% HP offer is returning as of the 22nd February and is running until the 2nd April.

The current build month lead time is March Build so end of April/May delivery.

I will beat any quote that someone has offered as long as you can provide me a written quote.

Contact me on 01202 713100 or Tom.davidson@breeze.co.uk

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Just been communicated by Volkswagen that the 0% HP offer is returning as of the 22nd February and is running until the 2nd April.

Thank you Tom. Will this be instead of 5 year service/warranty deal?

tenor_large.gif

VW trying to keep the production line going until it’s stopped to make way for the next iteration of the California .

VW trying to keep the production line going until it’s stopped to make way for the next iteration of the California .
Yes. I’m surprised the order book isn’t full already! Demand is weak right now clearly.

Lol....no.Incentive is just that.

As someone who buys outright I'll rather have the discount

Lol.... as long I dont have to fill out too many forms. We're just use to buying. It sort of tempers the mind.

The ID Buzz deals are popping back up again and whilst tempting I'm happy to wait for them to come back after 2yrs and buy

Hi everyone

I will beat any quote that someone has offered as long as you can provide me a written quote.

Do you have any typical / example numbers please @Tomdbreeze ?

I've been looking at Approved Used, but there's some appeal in 'last of the line' new too. Thanks!

There is no such thing as 0% finance. It just means the cost of the finance is baked into the price and you can’t get a discount for cash - otherwise it wouldn’t be 0%.

There is no such thing as 0% finance. It just means the cost of the finance is baked into the price and you can’t get a discount for cash - otherwise it wouldn’t be 0%.
Dealers were matching drive the deal discounts with 0% financing.

Same discount as you would get as a cash buyer. Not sure your point is valid on this occasion.

Hi Tom will this extend to the new GC ?
Will

Normally true but in this case I don’t think it is. The 0% HP also gets you (or got you before) £1k deposit contribution too. Worth it even if you settle the finance immediately after buying.

Dealers were matching drive the deal discounts with 0% financing.

Same discount as you would get as a cash buyer. Not sure your point is valid on this occasion.

Same discount as they can’t offer more to a cash buyer otherwise not 0%. Retailers/dealers are crafty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally true but in this case I don’t think it is. The 0% HP also gets you (or got you before) £1k deposit contribution too. Worth it even if you settle the finance immediately after buying.

Dealers are middle men who make a cut on the sale. Dress it up however you like but ultimately there is a price they will agree or not, depending on what they are making out of it.

Dealers are middle men who make a cut on the sale. Dress it up however you like but ultimately there is a price they will agree or not, depending on what they are making out of it.

Yah. But if they agree a price and instead of paying 100% cash, I pay 50% with 0% financing, surely I’m saving 50% of my cash?

Which I can invest at a risk free rate of 5.25% or a market return of let’s say on average 8%?

Optionality is worth a lot. Especially when it comes free.

I could be daft, but that seems like a good deal to me.

Perhaps the better question is why that incentive is being offered. I’d say a look at the used car market is a useful guide.

The slow depreciating California might just be at risk of quicker depreciation. So they need to ramp up the tasters to get you to sign on the line that is dotted and max out the final months of the production line.

So what! Stick your money into an account and get 5% interest. Also, 5 years 0% finance means you are paying back less due to the rate of inflation currently (which isn’t showing much sign of going anytime soon). Absolute no brainer for me.

So what! Stick your money into an account and get 5% interest. Also, 5 years 0% finance means you are paying back less due to the rate of inflation currently (which isn’t showing much sign of going anytime soon). Absolute no brainer for me.
Perfectly put. Pretty much the logic I applied.

Its only money......if you're that worried dont buy a new one.

Crumbs just paid £1800 for a puppy and £17270 for insurance.......

Someone has to pay the finance "company", even if its an internal transaction otherwise the finance company's cost centre's accounts will look dreadful.