Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New California Offers!!

Thats interesting. But alas until an significate change I cant see me parting with mine. The downside or is that the upside of buying vehicles with no ties. Coming up to 8 years old.

Was thinking about an IDBuzz for the business but we've now paid off the ID3 (last month - final PCP payment was £17k - lol) so not on the agenda at the moment.

What are the lead times on Oceans looking like at the minute?

What are the lead times on Oceans looking like at the minute?
Lead time on ocean is April/may build so you’d see June/July unless you want two tone paint as that will be towards the end of the year.

Hi Tom hope you’re well and Happy New Year. Thanks for posting the info. Do have any further info on 4 Motion option being removed from the configurator - is that permanent or temporary? Cheers, Graham

I watched a video yesterday from a Motorhome dealership who have a couple of T6 conversions in, and they say the market is absolutely saturated with them.
Although, the Cali is in a different league to most of them. The pricing is utterly bonkers...
I watched that as well, Spinney text me yesterday with details of a sale 3-5k off. Looked on their web site and the majority were van conversions.

Lead time on ocean is April/may build so you’d see June/July unless you want two tone paint as that will be towards the end of the year.
Wow, things really have changed. Cali will always out perform competitors & van conversions IMO with regards to depreciation. Some Fiat based van conversions from the likes Of Pilote & Malibu are pushing 90k now which seems ridiculous.

Hi Tom hope you’re well and Happy New Year. Thanks for posting the info. Do have any further info on 4 Motion option being removed from the configurator - is that permanent or temporary? Cheers, Graham
Hi Graham

Hope your well!

So currently Volkswagen have had to pull the entire 4motion option from the whole van range, we had been told 6 months that it won’t be available for.

Tom

Some Fiat based van conversions from the likes Of Pilote & Malibu are pushing 90k now which seems ridiculous
Until viewed alongside an Ocean at £85k.

Hi Graham

Hope your well!

So currently Volkswagen have had to pull the entire 4motion option from the whole van range, we had been told 6 months that it won’t be available for.

Tom
Ok that’s good to know - thanks Tom

Morning Everybody!

I have unfortunately been a bit quiet on here recently after taking up a new position within the Van Centre but wanted to communicate the new offers that have just become available on California.

The New Finance package they have released yesterday includes £1,000 deposit contribution if funded via PCP or 5 Year HP at a lower interest rate of 7.9% a decrease of 1% from 8.9% for the last previous quarters.

Volkswagen are also offering 3x Services FOC and 1 MOT. They are also offering 1 year free insurance.

I’m sure most of you will realise these are the strongest offers they have put out in sometime in regards to California.

If anyone is of interest and looking at buying a New California. Please contact me and my team on 01202 713100 or you can reach me directly at Tom.davidson@breeze.co.uk and one of my team will be in contact!

Happy New Year everybody!
Good morning,

would the service and MOT offer be available to orders already in process. Will be collecting our van in February.

Good morning,

would the service and MOT offer be available to orders already in process. Will be collecting our van in February.
If it was, not doubt APR with this offer will be a lot higher than your current offer, meaning unlikely to save any money.

Good morning,

Hi Nigel

Unfortunately not as it’s on orders placed from the 3rd of January 2023-3rd April 2023.

i've just sent you an email Tom :)

out of interest, does anyone know who DTD use as a VW dealer for Californias? i'm only used them for Vauxhalls

Not quite sure how a very dealer focused offer that in reality is only worth about 1500 quid in total, 2500 with the deposit contribution contributes to a collapse. Unless it was an ironic statement.

2500 of offers on a 80K van is about 4%.

Meh. We had all these offers last year with a much better rate and a healthy discount from DTD.
He didn't say it contributes to a market collapse, he implied that the they are not getting as many enquiries as they'd like, and this offer indicates their reaction to that fact.

out of interest, does anyone know who DTD use as a VW dealer for Californias? i'm only used them for Vauxhalls
Just looking at it now for you Pete will get a cost over to you shortly.

Eurovans in Crawley, Sussex seem to be the main DtD dealer. Try to get your local dealer to match their price. Much better imo.

Until viewed alongside an Ocean at £85k.
£77k … fully loaded 4Motion.
Eurovans in Crawley, Sussex seem to be the main DtD dealer. Try to get your local dealer to match their price. Much better imo.
I tried to get Droitwich, Birmingham, Bristol and Leicester to match DTD & EV 9% but they wouldn’t budge.

thx good to know, i'm in Leicester so the difference between Crawley and Breeze in Poole isn't massive

I tried to get Droitwich, Birmingham, Bristol and Leicester to match DTD & EV 9% but they wouldn’t budge.
yeah i had the same with Leicester VW, i bought a Tiguan in 2014 via DTD collected it from Medway, bit of a trek for me but well worth the saving! my previous Vauxhall to that came from Norwich via DTD, really the distance for pick up is the only real disadvantage to DTD (other than if you want to p/x) - i guess it's ideal if you happen to live close the chosen dealer!

My current Range Rover came from my local dealer and i can't say its afforded me any sort of upgraded service/privileges ;) LOL

Same. We bought our Tiguan via Carwow In 2019 and got our local dealer to match.

Tried the same with DTD and we only got one match who would not budge on also adding unnecessary paint protection and gap insurance.

We tried Breeze, they offered 4% and could not be be bothered to increase or follow up. Some were not willing to offer a single cent of discount.

Our DTD process and the dealer with them, which I personally would avoid mentioning out of principle, was faultless and would recommend to anyone.

All the benefits of a honest and straight dealer, none of the old school dealer tricks which we saw from most of the dealers we contacted. So much so my sister is doing the same deal with them.

Last edited:
Get me the Quote and I will see if I can beat it!
Hi Tom,

is the price agreed on the deal protected at the time of the order or are VW applying the variable / incremental increases for seasonal MRP increase written into their Order T&Cs ?
i.e. is the customer expected to pay for any difference in the order price vs the MRP when the vehicle is delivered ?

Back