Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bikers

Now that’s ace I have had many st’s and ct’s and carried it round on the rear of my bay window.it’s a vw thing as I’m sure you’ll agree
Yes - i sold my CT70 over Christmas - owned it for 17 years great fun - but i wasnt get the use out of it. Thinking of getting an ebike to replace it

Yes - i sold my CT70 over Christmas - owned it for 17 years great fun - but i wasnt get the use out of it. Thinking of getting an ebike to replace it
Awww if only I had known,but they go for a premium these days .i definitely fancy an ebike but a full on hardcore full sus one;)

Not so good. Aprilia Dorsoduro. Handled like a dog, dropped the forks down through the yolks, jacked the rear up and sticky tires = to less of a dog. Got to a lean angle and just flopped due to too much weight up top. The GSA could run rings around it....

IMG00010-20101111-2144.jpg

Now that's not allowed at all...…. brrrappp :thumb

I did an Husky Sport day on the North Downs some years back. The 450cc was additive. Also did a few Honda days and much preferred the XR450 but not the kick start when, one, you've crashed and coordination has gone to pop and, two, its 30 degrees and the bugger flooded.

Nice kick start!

The new bike! Much easier to handle on the Motolug trailer than the Multistrada because of the lower weight, even when i'm alone doing the handling! Great bike!

View attachment 74711

Behind the Van!

View attachment 74712
Nice, but it looks very tall. I had A GS briefly a couple of years ago fell off twice in a week (too tall), I swapped it for the R1200RS. Great bike. I now have this. But I am still looking for a trailer.

bury_Hill_Oct small.jpg

I bet it sounds nice but I am only 70, so I am not old enough for a Harley.
Lol not 60 yet but I left screaming jap fours behind long ago. Modernish Harleys are very Marmite but much more capable than the naysayers say. Gobs of torque, reasonable handling and braking as long as you remember it weights a ton and don't expect said jap four performance.

I like it.

I have that trailer and it tows really smoothly ad stable. To stiffen it up a I welded the bolted joints but works ok with out. View attachment 74735
Interested to know thanks, just px’d my Ducati Scrambler for a Vespa 300 GTS to tow, so pleased to hear it tows well. Thank you.

Interested to know thanks, just px’d my Ducati Scrambler for a Vespa 300 GTS to tow, so pleased to hear it tows well. Thank you.
I have towed an R9t, KTM 250 EXCF and an RD350LC and it is happy with any of them. The R9t is at the upper end on weight for the trailer I would say.