Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi all

N

noiseiskinky

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hi all

we are Giovanni and Caterina, for a long time bikers (we love travel using our bikes) but dreamed of a van and starting from last march we finally buy one, a T6 beach.

So looking around for ideas and counsels about how to better organize things, space and so on I've reached this forum and decide to subscribe :)

hope to meet some of you around the world

Welcome from Belgium !

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Pictures please - Down your way in about 10days.

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 16.01.57.jpg

:DD

ok

this is my Guzzi V11 (i'm a Moto Guzzi addict)

VetDBBYIcpVeuEXDLmJC9AHbO-cLghAFQymwP30DSJEvdhWsLX2X1Pu6cVkQg3dbexXVuCgnJRYkFA5DG42uxE-TuTtFdRbl069DwssBU0U2WEQP4J8t3ypMjcoYTRHfG1cukDNw1z6pfqr9SY88kZoToROdrv2RIJWKxhteI-NNJlLh7rFwSsGFFi_sFOlCv9kmXKeCYrpY0rj5JLVKGLTyC3-V_gs5zmAf4gwmGzH6xyfOv9p329fQT5ztAD05QVBJv6ap2Zw8sO8m9l7vcpSRqJCTnBNC5o96JLae0fq3L4eFb2KExJjMBjkzYeU7Zm2dUopPAf_S-vvJ7HXXZHpSwC5zRk6jLDzRZLeprUXy6yNHpaaJkn6Et3JWosxBWzDnsdPG9AkmGhhXpHINIoXgqbRPeCW2lQkTYHggloJL3QWf0rFnv-qFB9r7B14P4Ngv2M-QVUwGo6-GEq77tWJwqvesuGJq9_P-1rTjQT0n04Yo2WWSRRyLbXFAA4Lkn3EWViNsvzD32dOSeA7pzAO6IDSe0-gCHM4zKBuKDLOQuYxwsQ9c0FnkcgyoUBkgen2zPI0aYZhEMkC1-uqGb7szgmB1PG7UijbMYYBDIj7Ry-rErqWeelXe=w1280-h720-no

and that are our oranges (we're also ktm aficionados :) )

3PhvHj89KFrKXhIk1DKMWufEGns5ltTXs25Mt6XGkxqhQZ6Vpb85RDbjPN3TGKwVbCO_O3GNE3zSID4mNbPcgYPZEXsC8ZymXSO-Pg9vDtmRB5e5FLRWwZcKtLwid_9PcXwQTmNgD-Cmm-hhDtN0JU1F7JgowEtnFawrGtf-PDvE8_lXuSKE9pDRBAkJalVyc1ZD4TDzB0u_nIlVn53H41Kg24HlAsq4d8D4YcWpnCHEq-eumZEQULB_SdHjguCGP3931yOsRv-i1dPKjbK4GjKIqjtbV9lXqE2MOY6-NRBSrop7dLZZ9JKOKoTzd5eEYXUNUZJcWLa9vK4dp7qMJ9d9mEZv5vFZO4gpwtGPNJHMSVtY0ybBHE8TEavstcqV6ZYgvjAvTZzZRfFIvvSNmL5iNrFFZDBElIs-ds8LxqERmL04qnesniwe7sd9gtWS31qfcn7pH6TeUJ9bWVHhSaQjeO6yeAZlNoxyHjaGDXi_DJaK9kMoGL2wfNmOJygYJ-zaTKfa0ca_DalTh8XgTgkom44ootv0rku35YPrstfa6ghysH3nvSuKgTq65IhoNtGA8UuOQjZBMIzPIJuGouaknAbQ5_DlmJT8logUStA0V7skaC1nZBrt=s908-no

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Pictures please - Down your way in about 10days.

View attachment 24209

nice place (but I prefer Sardinia to go to sea)

anyway , when around there try to go to "Cala Violina", in august is highly possible you will find lot of people, but it's a nice place

you've also find the time to go to Isola del Giglio and/or Isola d'Elba.

I too am a long time biker and a only six months with a van. I love it. The big problem is I don't get out on the bike so much now so be warned.

Welcome! Plenty of fellow bikers here also!

Some photos please :happy

2-seater or 3-seater rear seat Beach, mines a 3-seater..... Organisation differs between the two variants.

We find the VanEssa window bags very useful. Some more photos on my IG page: https://www.instagram.com/velo_vagabond_/

View attachment 24205
tnx jonathan, our beach is a 3 seater, we are considering removing to remove the rear bench when traveling and adapt somthing, for example adding a second multiflex table to use as a bench and to fill with boxes under to have things to get from the inside (essentially the wardrobe). Kettles and everything needed to camp can stay in the rear because we cook and eat (for now at least) outside the van.

anyway we don't have yet a clear idea about how we want arrange spaces, we're just experimenting and looking around to other people solutions.

I too am a long time biker and a only six months with a van. I love it. The big problem is I don't get out on the bike so much now so be warned.

I know I Know... I'm tryng to resist :))

nice place (but I prefer Sardinia to go to sea)

anyway , when around there try to go to "Cala Violina", in august is highly possible you will find lot of people, but it's a nice place

you've also find the time to go to Isola del Giglio and/or Isola d'Elba.
Maybe next time. This time it's 7 days of sun, sea and sand. Good food and wine and no driving.:thumb

Sad to report that getting a campervan was the start of the end for my biking. I sold the bike in the photograph a few years ago and only have 1 left that isn't running. Actually I am not sad it is a new era for my travels and i love my beach very much!