Hi all

Dean Kennett

Dean Kennett

204 PS TDI 4Motion DSG Ocean Starlight Blue MY22
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi all

Just registered and v excited to be hopefully receiving my long waited purchase.
I've ordered a 204 4 Motion DSG Sports in 'Starlight Blue'.
I'm ordering everything there is currently but may need to rethink about the space to house it all!

Rented a few times and was once a VW Beetle owner and my Dad had a split screen back in the day.
Love camping, open water swimming, outdoor life. We have a beach hut in Worthing. From what I think , this is basically my beach hut on wheels.

Married to Sam, daughter Erin 13 and one lockdown cat called Teddy. Run a food business in London & soon to be in Dublin.

The forum has been great for ideas and took up the great info on the insurance quote with Comfort...superb.

Now all I need is my van. Hope to attend a few rallies when the world returns to normal.

See you all soon.
Dean

Good for you Dean, congratulations! 4-motion, I am jealous! Any idea on when your van will arrive?

:welcome What a fabulous vehicle to order. And something to look forward to in these strange times.
Have your ordered in UK or Ireland? I’m not sure if it makes a difference in delivery times. The Oceans with 204 DSG and 4Motion have been hitting some large delays in the UK.

Good for you Dean, congratulations! 4-motion, I am jealous! Any idea on when your van will arrive?
Yes thanks. They said Spring but the garage did call last week to say they hoped for an update. I'm hearing there are some delays with orders.

:welcome What a fabulous vehicle to order. And something to look forward to in these strange times.
Have your ordered in UK or Ireland? I’m not sure if it makes a difference in delivery times. The Oceans with 204 DSG and 4Motion have been hitting some large delays in the UK.
Thanks Alison. Ordered in the UK. I've been fortunate enough to realise some money in the business and due to recent events, I thought what the hell and went all out. I won't buy another one, so this is for life. See you on the road!

Hi all

Just registered and v excited to be hopefully receiving my long waited purchase.
I've ordered a 204 4 Motion DSG Sports in 'Starlight Blue'.
I'm ordering everything there is currently but may need to rethink about the space to house it all!

Rented a few times and was once a VW Beetle owner and my Dad had a split screen back in the day.
Love camping, open water swimming, outdoor life. We have a beach hut in Worthing. From what I think , this is basically my beach hut on wheels.

Married to Sam, daughter Erin 13 and one lockdown cat called Teddy. Run a food business in London & soon to be in Dublin.

The forum has been great for ideas and took up the great info on the insurance quote with Comfort...superb.

Now all I need is my van. Hope to attend a few rallies when the world returns to normal.

See you all soon.
Dean

Hello Dean, welcome on board and all the best with your planned van adventures.

In addition to rallies, if you plan for any adventures, you mention business in Dublin and sure you will be there a lot. Do consider travel all around Ireland, especially the west highland way!

Also, an interesting way to get to Dublin (I do this often with work, and you may have done this), straight down the M4 West - right to the end, Fishguard >> Rosslaire Ferry ... and then take the lazy road up :thumb I love to do this on my motorcycle. Good to take the wrong turn once in a while from Rosslaire and go west instead of North .... and you will eventually reach Dublin :D

Enjoy the ownership and adventures.