Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bikers

I have had many bikes over the years but down to only 4 at the moment lol.

My lovely little Honda NC30, a KTM EXC 200 Enduro bike and my two current favourites my classic racing Bultaco's one a 200 and the other a 250.

Returned to racing after I retired from work in 2014 after not racing for 25 years, what could possibly go wrong?

Here is my favourite, the 1966 250 Bultaco I built in 2018 picture taken at Pembrey race circuit, looking forward to getting back to racing this year with our first meeting at Mallory on 8/9 May.

View attachment 74813
That Bultaco is gorgeous.

I’d like your shed.
I’m currently down to a NC30
A gas gas EC300
and 1 and more than a few half’s of various Lambrettas
All in need of some TLC

I have had many bikes over the years but down to only 4 at the moment lol.

My lovely little Honda NC30, a KTM EXC 200 Enduro bike and my two current favourites my classic racing Bultaco's one a 200 and the other a 250.

Returned to racing after I retired from work in 2014 after not racing for 25 years, what could possibly go wrong?

Here is my favourite, the 1966 250 Bultaco I built in 2018 picture taken at Pembrey race circuit, looking forward to getting back to racing this year with our first meeting at Mallory on 8/9 May.

View attachment 74813
I do love a nice 2 Smoke.

I’d like your shed.
A gas gas EC300
All in need of some TLC
Used to compete on a 300 GasGas. Found it too heavy in the end. Much preferred the 200. The 300 was traction limited whereas the 200 power limited which meant you could just ride it wide open. Good times.

I’d like your shed.
A gas gas EC300
All in need of some TLC
The NC30 is such a good little bike, handles amazingly well, great for twisties and more than fast enough for most people, now becoming quite sought after.

IMG_20201008_165720.jpg

Like that trailer, just bought a gts from Fowler’s and looking for a trailer, that looks like the one for me.
Will
I get mine serviced there... hmm!!
Trailer is a Cochet Uno, folds up small enough to go in the garage too!

I get mine serviced there... hmm!!
Trailer is a Cochet Uno, folds up small enough to go in the garage too!
Your a star that’s what I need. Thanks
This HPE is surprisingly quick, px’d it for my Ducati scrambler. That was great fun.
Good people at Fowler’s

thanks again.

Your a star that’s what I need. Thanks
This HPE is surprisingly quick, px’d it for my Ducati scrambler. That was great fun.
Good people at Fowler’s

thanks again.
I have the hpe, upgraded the vario to a J Costa, quieter and smoother... and a tad quicker off the line! Upgraded the suspension too... there is so much you can do to these.. I used to have a 1250gsa.. got rid, the scoot is so much more fun!!

I have the hpe, upgraded the vario to a J Costa, quieter and smoother... and a tad quicker off the line! Upgraded the suspension too... there is so much you can do to these.. I used to have a 1250gsa.. got rid, the scoot is so much more fun!!
Which model gts have you gone for?

Who installed the j Costa. Amazing amount of bolt on’s

Hi guys. New here, this is my ride at a recent rally in Sardinia.

Looking for a rear rack like cate or other or a Moto lug type that will fold up small. If anyone is thinking about selling please contact me.

CF1133A6-4860-42BE-8556-C41CEBE652BD.jpeg

I love two-strokes,....the smoke, the noise,..
I loved my first bike - 100cc Yam stroker - the noise, the muck coming out of the exhaust, the almost non-existent brakes and the half candle power headlamp!
But it took me touring in Normandy with all my camping stuff!

Well the Vespa is only 165kg so should be ok

Wrong. An Lx or an Px withou all extra’s are 100kg an 250 and 300 gts toiring or other no less then 150 kg. I drive ervy day my Vespa 300 gts supertech to work.
IMG_1851.jpg
IMG_1896.jpg

Recent purchase.

New project. Supermoto conversion.
Wheels/tyres/big brakes ordered.

Canadian BRC 500 conversion kit planned.

IMG_5022.jpeg

Vesta GTS 300 148 kg,
b34d1d1426a681c31723a33fc43b1228.jpg

Verstuurd met Tapatalk