Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Un-Flexi board

B

Bigbud

VIP Member
The one thing I really hate about our Beach, the flexi board :cry:

Currently it lives in the garage as we have a dog crate in the boot, I really wish it folded up like the 3 seater version so we could still fit the dog crate and leave it in. Then when camping the dog crate could just go in the awning, as it is it has to be in or out :headbang

Anyone had or has any bright idea's ? I toyed with cutting ours up but saw the price of them :crazy Think I might have to get something fabbed up.

Wouldn't the 'flexi board' out of a 3 seater fit and then sell yours
Just an idea

Alasdair

Barefoot62 said:
Wouldn't the 'flexi board' out of a 3 seater fit and then sell yours
Just an idea

Alasdair
2 & 3 seat benches and beds are a different height so wouldn't work.

I was thinking of getting another one and shortening it by 6-8" to give more room when the bed is set up and allowing me to buy a standard kitchen pod. The £500 cost put me off and I didn't want to cut the original.

Couldn't you cover the board with mdf and put the crate on top, the dog would then be able to admire the scenery :lol: , or is the dog too big to get up high?

Andy

I hadn't thought about putting the crate on top, its a big beast but maybe an idea :) Just get a cushion made to fit round it. :cool

Bigbud said:
I hadn't thought about putting the crate on top, its a big beast but maybe an idea :) Just get a cushion made to fit round it. :cool
Get some of the long straps with the cam buckles and it should be easy to tie down to the flexiboard to stop it moving, the mdf will stop the cage scratching the board.

Andy

Back