Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

side bars

Powder coated s/s are the ones I see on- line last week ....

choplee said:
smgcowfold said:
The black do look nice to be honest. Be interested to see how they last.

cheers

I have a grey berg Alex .. Have u seen blk on a transporter other than silver ?

Never seen black ones fitted. We have talked about powder coating etc...ourselves when we have put wheels etc..on vans and reached the decision that the finish may not last long enough.

If done right I think they would look excellent.

cheers

smgcowfold said:
choplee said:
smgcowfold said:
The black do look nice to be honest. Be interested to see how they last.

cheers

I have a grey berg Alex .. Have u seen blk on a transporter other than silver ?

Never seen black ones fitted. We have talked about powder coating etc...ourselves when we have put wheels etc..on vans and reached the decision that the finish may not last long enough.

If done right I think they would look excellent.

cheers

Maybe I'll give them a go Alex and we can see how they look ..

Calikev said:
No aftermarket ones that use the same grade and size stainless steel they also have the same fitting brackets and have the same angle bends as the vw ones. £220 delivered :thumb

PAH! You should have got VW ones fitted for over £500... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

The one I saw at weekend was an off road grey and did look nice especially with the black alloys and black bra.

The black side bars will be on my Christmas list. I have Fresco green with a black awning.
Lee go for it ( so I can come up and see them before I buy )

Chris said:
The black side bars will be on my Christmas list. I have Fresco green with a black awning.
Lee go for it ( so I can come up and see them before I buy )

Lol cheers Chris .. Ok I'll be the guinea pig ..:)

If Vw did black Alex u know I would have brought them from you ...slightly nervous ,as they are not the norm ... Lol

choplee said:
If Vw did black Alex u know I would have brought them from you ...slightly nervous ,as they are not the norm ... Lol

Will look great with the black Berg wheels!

Calikev said:
my new sidebars arrived today :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb
just got to wait for the smg meet for my wheels

Hi Kev

side bars look realy nice bet you can't wait for the 15th for your 18's to be fitted. :cool:

Your right there mate can't wait. Love the look of my Cali with the bars on already
So the wheels should finish it off nicely :thumb :thumb will get some pictures up when done :thumb

Hopefully we can get some line up photos done when outside smg Kev :)

Chop - daft question but what does H4H mean?!

Back