Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Forum Launch - We need your feedback please ...

Writing on a Android phone works, so so much better. Thought i was on the wrong forum then. Very nice:thumb

Can we also have reinstated the number of posts each forum member has posted ,back under the avatar?
I like that too. I am always suspicious when new people come in asking strange questions. The forum seems to work quicker now. It's justa case of getting used to it. I really like the bar at the top for New posts etc.
I liked the flags but now I know it changes countries when I'm abroad, I'm glad it's gone!

Something odd happened when I posted, I must have accidentally selected the shop which meant I nearly lost my post!!:headbang

It appears that the "Latest resources" section on the right hand side has not migrated correctly.

The links are present, but when you go in to a subject there are no "resources" available.

Hopefully it's an easy fix.

It appears that the "Latest resources" section on the right hand side has not migrated correctly.

The links are present, but when you go in to a subject there are no "resources" available.

Hopefully it's an easy fix.
Thats is correct it will only show if there are new resources added to the download section and that doesnt happen very often

Thats is correct it will only show if there are new resources added to the download section and that doesnt happen very often
Flag?, is it going to make a comeback?

Just uploaded some pics super fast, much improved!

You could do with a pic with the vw California logo (at top of page like you use to have), its a bit bland.

Thank you for adding the items on the avatar, been busy all day sorting out house problems in house in UK

Whats happened to "Recent Posts"? If you use pull down menu
It goes to "New Posts" and then if you click on "Recent Posts" it stays on "New Posts".
Must be a glitch.

I am really liking it, looks very slick and professional :) Forum is working nicely too on mobile .

I may even dump Tapatalk day to day, to avoid the ads they seem to really plaster over everything these days. I noticed they are now selling Tapatalk pro for an ad free experience, which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't already buy it once before and they decided to close it...

But now the logo we've got stuck on our vans is no longer related to the forum logo?

I am really liking it, looks very slick and professional :) Forum is working nicely too on mobile .

I may even dump Tapatalk day to day, to avoid the ads they seem to really plaster over everything these days. I noticed they are now selling Tapatalk pro for an ad free experience, which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't already buy it once before and they decided to close it...
I agree tapatalk support should be dropped as the club does not benifit from the ads or the TT pro subscription.

Haven't looked further into the functionality of the new forum, but regarding 'look & feel', the forum header graphic - very happy to see the T4 represented, but i'd say that the T6 'red' colour be changed to be a more subtle white or combination like the Grand, keeps the vehicles more uniform in colour... And bring back the club logo :thumb...
Oh and as for the smilies... seems we've lost some and can't we have more 'standard' smilies (like range offered in say Whatsapp etc?)

What do you all think of the new look
I have Flags switched ON in Account/Privacy but No Flag is shown.

I see you have a T4/T6 and California Grand displayed on the site, but No T5/5.1 despite owners accounting for a substantial part of the membership.

I would just like to acknowledge the serious hard work that has gone into this web resource and the recent remodelling.
It is inevitable that people will have minor issue with change in general,
I hope everyone considers how much effort has been put into this update and the amazing flexibility that has been shown by the development team during these first few days.
Great job guys, that’s why this is the WORLDS finest VW Cali site
Keep up the outstanding work.

Back