Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Forum Launch - We need your feedback please ...

I un-subscribed from weekly digest and it says I am un-subscribed but the tick in the box says I am subscribed.

Providing it says you are unsubscribed you will be fine, the tick is defaulted to subscribe so if you was to "save" then it would subscribe you.

Just kiddin.
I feel like a virgin on prom night, I’m sure i will get used to it. Once I’ve dipped in a few times ;)

I like how the menu bar stays at the top of the screen even when you keep scrolling down. Personally I don't like white backgrounds to the text as i find it all a bit too bright, I prefer the light blue background like in the T4forum, keep up the good work. :thumb

Looks good. Should I have a large number (3820) on the thunderbolt?

That's just due to the upgrade not being able to "mark your posts as read", if you mark the posts as read it will reset that value to zero and then show the correct amount of new posts next time you refresh

Vehicle details don’t seem to be present in the Posters Panel. Not helpful if the Poster doesn’t mention their vehicle in their original Post.

Some of these things are to do with the zenforo update

Vehicle details don’t seem to be present in the Posters Panel. Not helpful if the Poster doesn’t mention their vehicle in their original Post.

Fixed

Permanently logged in it seems, ok but where can I log out ?

Permanently logged in it seems, ok but where can I log out ?

Click on your username top right, its at the bottom of the dropdown menu

Tap on your icon top of page you can log out there.

I've just added an option, So what's new displayed unread posts, press the arrow next to whats new and you will now also see recent posts which displays all recent posts , regardless of them being read.
When I tried this I could see recent activity not recent posts?
Is this the same as like @motacyclist colin I only ever really look at recent posts and TBH this feature was clearer in the old layout.
On the positive new layout is brighter and looks great on the iPad (if we could just have recent posts function back)

When I tried this I could see recent activity not recent posts?
Is this the same as like @motacyclist colin I only ever really look at recent posts and TBH this feature was clearer in the old layout.
On the positive new layout is brighter and looks great on the iPad (if we could just have recent posts function back)

Sorry on Ipad / phones it's slightly different to get to it, press the 3 lines on the left of the navigation to open the menu, you then will see "whats new" at the bottom of the menu. Press the arrow next to it and you will see the recent posts link

Sorry on Ipad / phones it's slightly different to get to it, press the 3 lines on the left of the navigation to open the menu, you then will see "whats new" at the bottom of the menu. Press the arrow next to it and you will see the recent posts link
Fab thank you got it

D69B219C-57FD-4BA1-B775-5FD7A06354F4.png

Back