Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Forum Launch - We need your feedback please ...

To much red !

Looks fresh, right and left borders are too wide in mobile landscape (too much white space squeezing the panels) and the gaps between the panels could be closer and the frame around the adds has too much space.

Last edited:
A few things not fully synced.
The link to the shop only appears in the Cali's for sale section?? Is this intended?
Then, when you go to the shop, the branding is old style branding.

I like to look & feel though so far.

On my Ipad the link to the shop is visible .
The shop's website is old style probaly becose there is nothing changed to that website ;)
Also new icons .....o_O

you are right wim the shop is now not part of the forum and will be changing to campervanbits in the near future

I assume "whats new" gives all the latest post ?

there is a new post tab wim on the left at the top

Fresh clean look
Contrasting colours for poster and subject good idea makes the subject stand out
Edge boarders spacing look fine on my device
Slightly different layout does not present any issues navigating at this stage

I only ever looked at recent posts. It's gone! :oops:

I've just added an option, So what's new displayed unread posts, press the arrow next to whats new and you will now also see recent posts which displays all recent posts , regardless of them being read.

Mobile portrait layout is good as the advert block is removed but I tend to use the iPad in landscape where you get the advert block top right then loads of wasted space below.
Can the advert block go below the list of posts like it is in portrait mode?

I need to explore further, but my first impression is cold, impersonal and not an improvement..

you can click the arrow next to the whats new tab

The width of the menu bar is just a tad spaced out on the iPad.
D224F055-F644-4EE4-B439-75BE3FD2D544.jpeg
So it gains a scroller for just 2 characters..

Thought I was on the Marco Polo Forum and I hope it doesn't get like my school days now there is Bad Spelling tab. One can not help being Dyslexic. The new look seems to work OK or me but a bit clinical. (in my humble view ). Keep up the hard work Admin team.:thumb

Last edited:
Prefer the background to be in white not beige not sure I think the old style looked better

I un-subscribed from weekly digest and it says I am un-subscribed but the tick in the box says I am subscribed.

Back