Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from the West Midlands....

WaMa

WaMa

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all,

A big thank you to all who replied to my thread, looking for a Cali.....today we became the proud owners of a silver VW California Berghaus whose previous owner christened Agamemnon. Now can't wait to get going on our first trip away. Just need to get the essentials! which looking at some of the threads can be quite a long list!!

Looking at going to Cali's on the farm and some of the meet ups, and will be keeping an eye out for other Cali's on our travels.

Goodness,

Where's Maud ...

We must introduce Agamemnon to Ariadne ... Great nephew or something like that, greek immortals are not my thing,

Is there a Helen in the house?

Anyway, I digress,

Welcome WaMa :D

Goodness,

Where's Maud ...

We must introduce Agamemnon to Ariadne ... Great nephew or something like that, greek immortals are not my thing,

Is there a Helen in the house?

Anyway, I digress,

Welcome WaMa :D

Thanks Granny Jen,

Seemed such a shame to change the name...no Helen, just a very happy Wayne and Maggie.

Big day getting to know Agamemnon tomorrow.....

Agamemnon , Helen,...nephew , Greek imortals...
Brittisch humor suppose ? Can't realy match it together...
Anyway , welcome from Belgium!

Welcome, Wayne, Maggie and Agamemnon from me and Ariadne! My eldest is also called Hermione :D

Honestly, Hermione was named as much after the heroine of The Winter's Tale as she was after Agememnon's niece, and Ariadne has more to do with a certain Belgian detective than Theseus or the Minotaur, but I am nonetheless glad to meet a fellow Greek legend :bananadanceI agree about not changing his name; I think a good name gives a Cali character :happy

Enjoy your travels!

Maud