Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from the West Midlands

Welcome to this friendly place. When do you expect delivery, and what options did you spec?
Look forward to hearing about your travels

:welcome Lots to read up on whilst you wait... enjoy!

I have an order number but no build date so I have no idea when delivery might happen. I was told end-May but after reading some of the threads on this forum, that may be optimistic. Options that I ordered: outdoor shower, wooden floor, pro media, Bayleaf Green.

I have an order number but no build date so I have no idea when delivery might happen. I was told end-May but after reading some of the threads on this forum, that may be optimistic. Options that I ordered: outdoor shower, wooden floor, pro media, Bayleaf Green.
:welcome Lots to read up on whilst you wait... enjoy!
Thank you. There is lots to read. I am currently trying to figure out the best way to carry a kayak. Not sure if there is one answer but I will figure it out I am sure.

Great colour!

Thank you. There is lots to read. I am currently trying to figure out the best way to carry a kayak. Not sure if there is one answer but I will figure it out I am sure.
Hi - some people have tried something like this from Rhino Rack (other brands are available!)