Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from the North West!

Sounds good to me.
Any suggestions where is good for people?

I'd say somewhere near the coast - Formby? Southport? Lytham? Cleveleys?

I'd suggest Southport is a good, central option with decent parking near the beach, but they'd all be fine with me. Maybe the 18th or 19th of June?

I'd suggest Southport is a good, central option with decent parking near the beach, but they'd all be fine with me. Maybe the 18th or 19th of June?
Cleveleys has a lot of prom repairs at the moment, Fairhaven Lake, Grannys Bay near Lytham would be good. Lots of parking next to the lake and beach, cafe, boats, kids stuff, Spitfire memorial etc
http://www.visitlythamstannes.co.uk/attractions/fairhaven-lake-p12725

That looks as good a weekend as any. What is people's pref? Sat or Sunday?

So, are we saying Fairhaven Lake, Lytham, on Sunday 19th June at 2pm?

just spotted that that's Fathers Day. For me, that's a good thing as, for one day only, I have the casting vote on what we get up to - and I can fulfill my obligations as a son in the morning. I appreciate that means others might have plans so might mean an alternative date?

Welcome from the south :) from your point of view! Any pics of your vans would be great!
cheers sapto

So, are we saying Fairhaven Lake, Lytham, on Sunday 19th June at 2pm?
Not too far from me but unfortunately I'm away that week, catch you all on the next one that gets arranged hopefully.

s
Let's say that! Unless anyone has any other good reason to shift time or location.
Good work Rhyddin.
Could we perhaps have a couple of dates so we can see which one most people can attend?

Good idea.
Do you know how to set up a poll Larry?
No, might need to start a new thread i think after hijacking this one, and just see who can make poss dates Sat 18 or Sun 19 June, Sat 25th or Sun 26th June?? Have a vote for an informal meet and pick a date to suit