Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello all

Ron

Ron

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hey,

I'm currently serving soldier living in Germany and due to move back to the UK in 2019. I have a California on order and I'm due to collect it in June although I've seen some posts on build times. Cannot wait though to get it!! Hopefully I'll be able to tour Europe in the summer.

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

LHD or RHD vehicle?

Hi and welcome Ron .
Buying in Germany , LHD ?

Edit:
Paul beat me by a second with the same Q :D

:welcome I have managed over six months of trawling this forum to convince myself that its worth the wait. Mine is nearly over and Yours will be all too soon. Enjoy the time.:thumb:thumb

Reactions: Ron
Hey,

I'm currently serving soldier living in Germany and due to move back to the UK in 2019. I have a California on order and I'm due to collect it in June although I've seen some posts on build times. Cannot wait though to get it!! Hopefully I'll be able to tour Europe in the summer.

Nice one :bananadance2

:welcome I have managed over six months of trawling this forum to convince myself that its worth the wait. Mine is nearly over and Yours will be all too soon. Enjoy the time.:thumb:thumb

I've had a good look round this forum, looks like I'll need get get a couple of add ons.

I've had a good look round this forum, looks like I'll need get get a couple of add ons.

...a couple will only just get you started:D

Reactions: Ron
HC's comment.....So true! :thumb