Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello - I'm a newbi from Devon

Gina-B

Gina-B

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Just joined today, so hello to everyone. I currently have a VW T2 called Erik, but he's moving on this year and my new California is on order. Hopefully I'll collect it (no name yet) in late summer or early autumn. But really looking forward to being part of this club. Thjanks for letting me join!

Just joined today, so hello to everyone. I currently have a VW T2 called Erik, but he's moving on this year and my new California is on order. Hopefully I'll collect it (no name yet) in late summer or early autumn. But really looking forward to being part of this club. Thjanks for letting me join!
How about Erikson :)

:welcome

Lots of useful information / advice available on the forums to read whilst you wait on delivery.

What colour / options have you gone for?

Welcome and as Perfectos says post some pics :welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

:welcome Welcome. What have you ordered?

Welcome from Cornwall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Exeter! :welcome

Hi and welcome from Exmouth.
Hope you name the new bus soon any ideas yet or thoughts?

Welcome. I passed on my T2 in 1995 ... and when I wanted to buy it back 12 years later he wanted 6x what I sold it for!
So in 2007 we bought Dougie a blue and white Brazilian T2 .... he too is now for sale as we now have our spanky new Cali Coast. She is called Pauline after Sarah’s mum. It is a very strange name for a Black Cali .. but she is a little beauty .... and Devon is a great home for her.

Trust you have many smiles and miles in yours!