Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camper Jam #15 - 5th - 7th July 2024

Chris - will the club campsite area be open for those booking the Thursday evening too? Also as with BusFest, can we squeeze our trailer in somewhere close for Mrs D’s eTrike??

Chris - will the club campsite area be open for those booking the Thursday evening too? Also as with BusFest, can we squeeze our trailer in somewhere close for Mrs D’s eTrike??
Yes you can arrive Thursday if you select option 2 when booking. You should be ok with the trailer, not sure if there is an option for booking a trailer like there is for a caravan, but it will be obvious when you book.
The pitches are pre-defined and we don’t always get the same spot so I can’t comment on that too much but if you think about the pitches I marked out at Busfest could you squeeze onto that with the trailer too?

Yes you can arrive Thursday if you select option 2 when booking. You should be ok with the trailer, not sure if there is an option for booking a trailer like there is for a caravan, but it will be obvious when you book.
The pitches are pre-defined and we don’t always get the same spot so I can’t comment on that too much but if you think about the pitches I marked out at Busfest could you squeeze onto that with the trailer too?
Thanks Chris, yep I went on the site earlier and you can select vehicle and trailer (same as caravan etc), so I’ll do that. No issues squeezing on the pitch, if similar to BusFest. Thanks again.

Get booking! Tickets sales open :bananadance2
You can choose to arrive Friday or pay a little bit extra and come on Thursday afternoon.
Any questions, please ask!

Hi I’m assuming the club name on the camperjam website is VWCC? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Controversial ;

I’m booked in to Home is where you park it , (teenager and friend in tow) may be pitching a tent, so planning on needing extra space Over the Club camping.
Arriving Thursday, cannot wait after missing 2023 due to work commitments. :pinkbanana

Controversial ;

I’m booked in to Home is where you park it , (teenager and friend in tow) may be pitching a tent, so planning on needing extra space Over the Club camping.
Arriving Thursday, cannot wait after missing 2023 due to work commitments. :pinkbanana
Shame. Sure you just don’t want to camp with us, this isn’t the first time! ;)

Shame. Sure you just don’t want to camp with us, this isn’t the first time! ;)
Haha , you don’t want to camp with us with the teens on board!

I’ll drop by over the weekend , last time in 2022 everyone was out having fun or chillin when I dropped by The club camping.
Just happy to be going next year :upsidedown

Haha , you don’t want to camp with us with the teens on board!

I’ll drop by over the weekend , last time in 2022 everyone was out having fun or chillin when I dropped by The club camping.
Just happy to be going next year :upsidedown
Be good to meet you. Glad you can make it this year!

All booked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All booked, arriving Thursday! Looking forward to it.