Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camper Jam 23 - Date for your diary

Drop them an email, they are pretty good at communicating

They’ve replied - confirm all sold out!
Doh

don’t let stop you going

general camping is still great & you can visit the club section.

I went last year, general camping, it was great, sadly this year I can’t go

I don’t know how it can know it’s full until I’ve selected which club?!
Sorry you’ve missed out. There are a specific number of Club Camping spaces across all clubs, once that total allocation is sold then Club Camping is full.

Sorry you’ve missed out. There are a specific number of Club Camping spaces across all clubs, once that total allocation is sold then Club Camping is full.
Oh it’s my fault for being so late - will get in there early next year though

Doh

don’t let stop you going

general camping is still great & you can visit the club section.

I went last year, general camping, it was great, sadly this year I can’t go
I stayed in club camping when I had a T25, but went to a different festival and did general camping and it was really rowdy - like wild. Just put me off a bit. But yeah you’re right I should have a think about that

I stayed in club camping when I had a T25, but went to a different festival and did general camping and it was really rowdy - like wild. Just put me off a bit. But yeah you’re right I should have a think about that
consider family camping !

Curfew on noise at night etc.

Now that is a good idea!!!
Yes indeed. We have been 3 times on family camping and enjoyed it. Actually, any place reasonably close to the action is a good one. Far can be really far.

We booked ages ago, still planning on going even though I’m not a fan of music and don’t care for crowds…;-)

Should be an experience…never been to any festival before and as I’ve just become a pensioner I thought I better see what goes on with these things.

See you there…

:rolleyes:We booked ages ago, still planning on going even though I’m not a fan of music and don’t care for crowds…;-)

Should be an experience…never been to any festival before and as I’ve just become a pensioner I thought I better see what goes on with these things.

See you there…
You won’t like it:rolleyes:

I'm sure I will...:cool:
You’ll love it. It’s not like our club pitch is right next to the music marquees……oh wait it is!
Get involved and enjoy the music, you will love it. Great atmosphere.
Failing that, bring some earplugs.

First festival for us too. We’ll be arriving Friday afternoon. Are we allocated a pitch or is it a free for all? I’m guessing we’ll be able to fit a small awning too? Looking forward to it. We do like music too ;)

First festival for us too. We’ll be arriving Friday afternoon. Are we allocated a pitch or is it a free for all? I’m guessing we’ll be able to fit a small awning too? Looking forward to it. We do like music too ;)
The club camping area will have a specific number of pitches marked out for us, so yes a free for all but within our allocated club area. A small awning will be ok. Sure you came and saw us last year Phil?

The club camping area will have a specific number of pitches marked out for us, so yes a free for all but within our allocated club area. A small awning will be ok. Sure you came and saw us last year Phil?
Cheers mate, yes we certainly did, I bought that bin off you! But we didn’t take any photos and couldn’t remember how it was all set up. Thanks for the info :thumb

A free for all? I have promised Sebastian rows of Californias to photo!

Two very distinct differences between general and club camping
Photo #1 club
#2 General

C1EA10E9-8DA1-4EE5-BBC0-CDE32808CDCA.jpeg

2EA01BB5-A1C5-4E8C-BFA4-96EB0DEE975B.jpeg

Back