Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camper Jam 23 - Date for your diary

Hi Chris do we have any idea how many Members will be at Weston?

Thx Chris. Looking forwards to this but trying to sort out a leisure battery charging problem. Hope to get it sorted for next week.

A faulty inverter I am told and van will be ready for pick up on Friday so all should be good for CJ. There is a story to tell..........

Not long now Cali owners

This time next week ! (Exciting)

Chris, I am booked in from Thursday, so if you need any help with anything, give me a shout

Not long now Cali owners

This time next week ! (Exciting)

Chris, I am booked in from Thursday, so if you need any help with anything, give me a shout
Thanks Carl, nothing much to do to be honest, pitches are all marked out ready.

Enjoy Guys & Gals, not jealous at all

Remember to post lots of photos

Torrential rain and awnings not coping well despite having dropped one leg. Most people not home so Bob has just completed a rescue mission round all the vans
That’s a very nice thing to do, well done that man. Yes, torrential rain indeed. We’re back in the van having a gin or 2…..

Big thanks to Chris for arranging the Cali section.

Thanks to Bob too for dropping our awning.

Great show again!

Sting/Police guy was very good, they should get him back higher up the bill.
Enjoyed the Stones.
Tom Dibb tent excellent as usual - not heard Dave Manning before, that was fun too.

Well that’s Camper Jam done for another year. Thanks to all that came and joined us in Club Camping, great company, thank you all, hope you had an enjoyable weekend. I certainly had a great weekend.
Thanks for all the arranging you did Chris, superb job. We thoroughly enjoyed our first ever camper festival and will definitely be back for more.
Great to meet a few forum members too.
We especially enjoyed the Stereotonics and the Foo Fighters tribute - both ace.

Back