Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camper Jam 23 - Date for your diary

It looked nice :thumb Unfortunately for us we couldn't be there; We have been there three times before and it was great every time! We hope to be present next time and see if the Club campsite is something for us.
Keep the pictures coming :cool:

Well that’s Camper Jam done for another year. Thanks to all that came and joined us in Club Camping, great company, thank you all, hope you had an enjoyable weekend. I certainly had a great weekend.
Thanks Chris

Really appreciate you organising this . We had a great time, learnt loads about Cali life from other owners and really enjoyed the festival .

Thanks Chris

Really appreciate you organising this . We had a great time, learnt loads about Cali life from other owners and really enjoyed the festival .
Glad you enjoyed it. I’m trying to link forum names to real names now, should have asked! The avatars help though :thumb

Despite my lack of music knowledge and dislike of big crowds ..lol, we had a great time. Wonderful to meet other Cali owners and swap war stories.

Some memories of the weekend.

Weve just booked Busfest, so see you there...

20230707_140244.jpg
20230708_190252.jpg
20230708_190512.jpg20230708_215434.jpg20230709_121212.jpg

20230708_181710.jpg

Last edited:
Well that’s Camper Jam done for another year. Thanks to all that came and joined us in Club Camping, great company, thank you all, hope you had an enjoyable weekend. I certainly had a great weekend.
Chris, many thanks for organising this. It was our first festival but won't be our last.
We've booked Busfest in Sept, so look forward to seeing you there.

Simon & Carol

Chris, many thanks for organising this. It was our first festival but won't be our last.
We've booked Busfest in Sept, so look forward to seeing you there.

Simon & Carol
Lovely to meet you both, glad you enjoyed it! Look forward to seeing you both at the next one!
Greta pics too.

Thanks for organising Chris, the four of had a great time. Was lovely to meet some other club members. This was out first time at camper jam and I am sure it will be a regular one the calendar from now on!

IMG_4486.jpg

Back