Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

All-In Discounts

Purchased mine the other day, currently £27.75pm, so basically paying for 2 services and MOT's, and the Roadside Assistance and Warranty are free.

Are any current VW All In plans available. Our van is coming up to 5years old in May and as such will soon be out of our two yr extended warranty. Also we took the 2 year VW Roadside assist extension which will also be up in May.
The previous All in plans didn’t offer us much as we already had these covers … but come May it’s a different ball game.
Any advise welcome.

Are any current VW All In plans available. Our van is coming up to 5years old in May and as such will soon be out of our two yr extended warranty. Also we took the 2 year VW Roadside assist extension which will also be up in May.
The previous All in plans didn’t offer us much as we already had these covers … but come May it’s a different ball game.
Any advise welcome.
My all in is up in March, hopefully extending for the another 2 years, so the last. Hopefully a discount as its £37 per month at the moment.

I took out the all in one package as recommended by the service manager at my local VW van centre. I paid in full (£880 I think) as it seemed a bargain for everything that’s included. Then going through the paperwork that came with my Cali I found out that it had the extra 2 year extended warranty too. The previous owner didn’t tell me about this and I believe he probably didn’t even know about it. I contacted VW to see if they could postpone the All in one policy start date until the 5 year warranty had expired but they couldn’t do it and couldn’t understand how I could even sign up for it while I still had an active warranty. They did offer me a full refund but I decided to keep it running as it’s still good value in my view. So I basically have 2 warranties running together for 1 year then the all in one for another year……..
I took out the 2 year All In when the van reached 3 years old as advised by dealer I could not do it until old one expired……….Only to discover last week that I actually have FOUR years warranty from new! (previous owner did not tell me this, it was my dealer who found it when I was kicking up hells delight over a software issue on the radio!)

So now I too will be taking this up with VW but reluctant to hold my breath on this :eek:

Just had current info on VW All in plan for our van, 2019 California Ocean 150 DSG. Dealership advised me :
£43 per month or £1032 single payment (surprised it isn’t a wee bit less for single up front)
Roadside Assistsnce does not cover ‘Homestart’ ( a tad concerned re this , should I be )
It would need to be taken out 30 days prior to my next MOT & Service being needed , for us Warranty expires May. MOT due April .
Still not 100% sold on it …. ???

Having read previous posts I’m still a bit confused on this AllIn Plan.
If there is a 30 day ‘no claim’ period after purchase ‘But only for Warranty’ , then it doesn’t affect MOT’s and services… so I could purchase prior to next MOT / Service date of April …. BUT if my understanding of previous comments is correct I can’t purchase AllIn In Plan as my current extended 2yr Warranty isn’t up until May and they don’t accept ‘two warranty plans’ running together ! So they would knock back my April application !
Kind of pointless as I’ld then need to pay for the upcoming MOT and Service !
Or am I ‘completely confused’

Having read previous posts I’m still a bit confused on this AllIn Plan.
If there is a 30 day ‘no claim’ period after purchase ‘But only for Warranty’ , then it doesn’t affect MOT’s and services… so I could purchase prior to next MOT / Service date of April …. BUT if my understanding of previous comments is correct I can’t purchase AllIn In Plan as my current extended 2yr Warranty isn’t up until May and they don’t accept ‘two warranty plans’ running together ! So they would knock back my April application !
Kind of pointless as I’ld then need to pay for the upcoming MOT and Service !
Or am I ‘completely confused’
You are correct VW will not let you have two warrens running concurrently.
I believe the 30 day no claim period only applies if you don't currently have a valid VW warranty.
You are correct you are not able to buy the all in plan to cover Aprils service/ Mot, you don't really loose out though as April 2026 will be covered.

Actually what are the exact dates of expiry of warranty & MoT & when is service due? Unless your van has been MoTd early it should expire on the last day of your warranty & the day the service is due. Say if its 30th April, you should be able to have the Allin starting on the 1st May so book it in for a service & Mot on the 1st.

I believe the 30 day no claim period only applies if you don't currently have a valid VW warranty.
You are correct you are not able to buy the all in plan to cover Aprils service/ Mot, you don't really loose out though as April 2026 will be covered.

Actually what are the exact dates of expiry of warranty & MoT & when is service due? Unless your van has been MoTd early it should expire on the last day of your warranty & the day the service is due. Say if its 30th April, you should be able to have the Allin starting on the 1st May so book it in for a service & Mot on the 1st.
We were travelling last year and had the MOT / Service and cam belt /water pump done early ( really p…d that no longer needed at 4 yrs, but that’s another story) so MOT expires this year on 24th April !!!

We were travelling last year and had the MOT / Service and cam belt /water pump done early ( really p…d that no longer needed at 4 yrs, but that’s another story) so MOT expires this year on 24th April !!!
So when is the service due? if you are on longlife its not due till next year? so Just pay for an MOT

I wish! see my post from earlier. They took my money at 3 years despite the van having a four warranty still in effect. As I said, once the radio claim has been dealt with I will be ‘avin a word’ with VW

Back