Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just received All-In service email from VW. Has anyone taken up this offer for their Cali?

Alan Andrews

Alan Andrews

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Has anyone taken up this offer for their Cali?

Says that it is valid for vehicles between 3 and 6 years old with good maintenance history.. But needs me to book a validity check. With 2 services, 2 MOT's, 2 years warranty and 2 years roadside this looks to be a good deal.

What are you experiences please?

Can i ask what u have been quoted so we can work out if its a good deal or not..
Did not provide a price, but stated that it could save over £800.

I will need to book an appointment for VW to validate suitability of vehicle for the offer first.

I still have one service left on the 2 service deal that I bought on offer during covid, so need to confirm if I buy the all-in deal, these will run after I have used that remaining service.

I'll ring the van centre on Monday.

This is the link to the details.

Last edited:
Did not provide a price, but stated that it could save over £800.

I will need to book an appointment for VW to validate suitability of vehicle for the offer first.

I still have one service left on the 2 service deal that I bought on offer during covid, so need to confirm if I buy the all-in deal, these will run after I have used that remaining service.

I'll ring the van centre on Monday.

This is the link to the details.
The VW details in the link quotes that the cost of all items would be £1635.80 if purchased as individual items compared to £802.80.( a saving of £833.00) for the all in deal.
Subject to the free validity inspection and having had your Cali serviced to VW standards before purchase of the deal, getting all this on an out of warranty Cali up to 6yrs old for £33.45 for 24 months from start date, so giving you almost factory cover on all items of the Cali that may be subject to electrical or mechanical breakdown (see link for the few exclusions which are usual wear and tear items).
So covering a potentially 8 years old Cali is a no brainer for peace of mind unless you have contributed to a yearly sinking fund as Welsh Gas and others have

some details here from post 31 onwards.

Has anyone taken up this offer for their Cali?

Says that it is valid for vehicles between 3 and 6 years old with good maintenance history.. But needs me to book a validity check. With 2 services, 2 MOT's, 2 years warranty and 2 years roadside this looks to be a good deal.

What are you experiences please?
It's a very good deal. Cheaper than just an extended warranty on its own.

Mine went in to VW last week for roof work “ assessment “ and a workshop recall - they began upwelling this to me - I had a lot of discussions with VWC via email as the van has been under independent servicing since post warranty expire- subsequently a validity check was done - they had already identified DSG wouldn’t be covered (as had Independent oil change )servicing - then ran diagnostics and said a “ previous fault code for EGR at some time in the past “( not current) excluded the engine too. They wouldn’t elaborate on the code of course without me forking up £60 so it went into my guy this week on his diagnostics -
i wasn’t particularly bothered - there’s quite a few exclusions in the small print for the warranty and I suspect there will be a fair few caveats should a warranty claim be needed- I wasn’t particularly interested in the servicing, MOT or VW assist really

Not sure it is. There was an offer for A and B service for £382.80 (£31.90 a month for 12months) last year that was far better

Not sure it is. There was an offer for A and B service for £382.80 (£31.90 a month for 12months) last year that was far better
The link shows the price breakdown for the all in V pay as you go.

In order the current VW pay as you go prices are.
Minor service + £154
Major service + £354
2x MOT + £109.70
2 year VW assist@ £155.10
2 year warranty + £833

Total = £1635.80

All in price = £ 802.80 to include all of above items. Worthwhile saving?

Its about time they all took a leaf out of Lexus book , so long as you service the car at a main dealer you get 12 months warranty for up to 10 years or 100.000 miles , possible perhaps as VW are unreliable ? I will found out I suppose this is my first VW

Think a particular issue will be previous service history of your vehicle to ensure it passes eligibility assessment for all in one.
At 4 years old from first reg there is the cam belt and water pump replacement dilemma (VW recommendation v actual need to replace due to wear and use) which if not done will likely automatically exclude the engine from the warranty extension.

Missed the warranty offering as I wasnt expecting it within a service plan. That explains the price difference.

Ignoring the warranty costs, the rest ( service, MOT, breakdown) will break even, so even if everything is not covered under the T’s & C’s of the warranty seams a no brainier IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After various communications with my local dealer, I have concluded this is a worthwhile deal, with the van coming up to 3 years old & wanting to continue the main dealer servicing history. The van will going in for for service, MOT & inspection this week.

Costs quoted below:
The new package that has been introduced by VW last month is called the All In Plan. Its for vehicles aged 36 -72 months that have done less than 100,000 miles at the start of the plan, 2.0l engine or less and has good service history and followed VW recommendations. In essence you get 2 services ( 1 interval £175+VAT, 1 Major £330 + VAT) 2 MOTs and 2 years Roadside Assistance (UK and Europe) but when you take the plan VW give you a 2 year warranty ( similar to Approved Used Warranty Policy ) free of charge.

As well as a small saving of £36, if you brought the items individually, you are also saving the cost of the warranty which is £1679 making the total saving an amazing £1715.00
The upfront cost of the plan is £839.30 or you can spread the cost, interest free, over 24 months at £34.97pcm.

In order to qualify for this package your vehicle needs to complete an eligibility check ( vehicle must be officially over 3 years old) which is free of charge and takes approx. 25 mins. The stipulation is that the plan must be taken up within 7 days of the check and any cost of repairs that are required in order to pass the check are completed and paid for before the policy can commence and the vehicle must have no pre-existing service plan, VW roadside assistance or extended warranty policies in place. Wear and tear items are not included in the warranty i.e brakes, tyres etc and neither is diagnostic time for non warranty repairs. If you sell your vehicle the plan is transferable to the new owner by writing to VW.

Also warranty cover is not as exhaustive as the Factory warranty & the wording is worth reviewing, I had the below questions clarified:

We have finally received an answer from VW with regards to your queries
The All-in Warranty team have reviewed the components mentioned in your email and can confirm cover as per the text in red below.

1. Elevating roof and associated pumps/actuators etc. pump, switches and sensors only

2. Auxiliary diesel heater covered

3.Fresh water & waste water system including pumps/valves etc. covered if factory fitted

4. Fridge not covered

5. Auxiliary control panel for, roof, fridge, heater etc covered if factory fitted

6. Gas hob & associated valves/hoses etc. not covered

7. Rear seat bed arrangement mechanism not covered

8. Roof bed not covered

Back