Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

All-In Discounts

kurienp

kurienp

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Anyone got a discount on the all-in service this month? I am being asked to pay over £800 for the all in package that includes - 2 services (1 major, 1 minor), 2 years warranty + 2 years roadside assistance.

I heard that there was a 25% discount going on ... not sure if anyone got any this month.

can’t find anything currently,
I think the recent 25% off promo ended in may, looks like it’s a regular thing though and Black Friday deals as well.

Yeah, I suspect that promo ended in May. but good info on the black Friday deals.

I had the all in check - and they have given me 10 days to register. I have my current warranty up to Dec so think it makes sense to hold on to making the commitment and wait to see if there is a black Friday deal or something that comes up. May just need to book it in for another all in check later on.

Thank you :thumb

I had the all in check - and they have given me 10 days to register. I have my current warranty up to Dec
Unless they have changed the rules recently, you will not be allowed to take out an All In One contract whilst there is still a live warranty or service deal in place, so you will have to wait until December anyway.

Unless they have changed the rules recently, you will not be allowed to take out an All In One contract whilst there is still a live warranty or service deal in place, so you will have to wait until December anyway.
I did raise that with them and the service centre mentioned that they could enrol me now and get the new all-in active on the date the other warranty expires.

I wanted them to register me on the day I completed the service, but they could not as they mentioned something to the effect "once we complete your last service under your current package, this service will drop off your list and then we should be able to register you. It will take a day or two to drop off the list and so we will give you a call in a few days".

My 5 year WT has just ran out would be gutted to lose out on Blackfriday deal, though local dealer does not think it will happen as last deal ended end July and poor old VW hard Up!

My 5 year WT has just ran out would be gutted to lose out on Blackfriday deal, though local dealer does not think it will happen as last deal ended end July and poor old VW hard Up!
I am keeping my fingers crossed, but as you say, unlikely this year ... but we shall see.

Service plans are a very effective way for VW to guarantee dealers have future business.

I would not bet against VW offering a further deal for the All in warranty this year.

if VW are hard up! dealers will be even worse off, those dealers pay VW to use the a VW brand name & keep the cash register ringing (Franchise)

Last edited:
I got an all in recently, Slimbridge weekend, and they did the final service from when I bought the van, went through the all in checks and had to leave it for a couple of days before commencement. No special offer on it but it was right for me to have the services in the bank and the recovery which reduced my insurance

Just a heads up, the Black Friday 25% discount on the All in plan will be available from the 14th Nov until 12 December this year. Also the eligibility inspection has been scrapped, so you can sign up on line without visiting a garage.

Just a heads up, the Black Friday 25% discount on the All in plan will be available from the 14th Nov until 12 December this year. Also the eligibility inspection has been scrapped, so you can sign up on line without visiting a garage.
wow! thank you @andyinluton - that is awesome news! I am looking forward to the 14th now!

Do we know the price yet??
Yes

Believe it or not VW have a web site that lists that sort of thing. Its not exactly top secret.

As the current price is £34.97 I am guessing its going to be £26.23/ month with the 25% discount.

Thankyou Andyinluton
Looked on internet but could only find car offerings for the all in. VW have a website

Just had a look seems they have applied deal to service plan but not the all in plan, anyone got any insight?

Just had a look seems they have applied deal to service plan but not the all in plan, anyone got any insight?
Looks like you are correct, the press release I received from VW said 25% off service plans & All in - I assumed that meant across the board.

The latest release is worded slightly differently & says the discount on all in is only for Audi.

Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) is offering Black Friday deals on service plans, with offers going live on November 14.

The company is offering 25% of service plans to customers who drive a Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Cupra or Volkswagen commercial vehicle up to 15 years old – including electric car customers.

Audi customers can also get 25% off all service plans for vehicles up to 15 years old, including new and used car service plans, e-Tron plans, as well as a 25% discount on aftercare package, All-in.

James Taylor, head of product (non-asset based) at Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) UK, said: “I’m delighted that we’re able to offer customers these Black Friday discounts and I’m sure there are many bargain hunters out there who will be taking advantage of these offers.

But there is no mention of a "Black Friday" discount on the site anywhere. As with all things VW and Software, maybe someone missed out on pressing the publish button for the new info to be populated on the web page? :headbang

Looks like you are correct, the press release I received from VW said 25% off service plans & All in - I assumed that meant across the board.

The latest release is worded slightly differently & says the discount on all in is only for Audi.

Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) is offering Black Friday deals on service plans, with offers going live on November 14.

The company is offering 25% of service plans to customers who drive a Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Cupra or Volkswagen commercial vehicle up to 15 years old – including electric car customers.

Audi customers can also get 25% off all service plans for vehicles up to 15 years old, including new and used car service plans, e-Tron plans, as well as a 25% discount on aftercare package, All-in.

James Taylor, head of product (non-asset based) at Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) UK, said: “I’m delighted that we’re able to offer customers these Black Friday discounts and I’m sure there are many bargain hunters out there who will be taking advantage of these offers.
Might give it a day or 2 to see if anything updates then decide if the £363.20 (181.60/ year) difference is worth the warrantee, 1 extra MOT, and breakdown service. disappointing from VW but still probably worth it!

If you don't have any other breakdown cover - that is worth a fair bit especially if you drive abroad.
The warrantee is as good as you can get once the original has run out so really depends on your attitude to risk.

Put another way if someone offered me that warrantee for £362.20 for 2 years I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to buy it.

Are service plans transferable to next owner?
Yes, as is the all-in package, good if selling privately to be able to include a warrenty.

Last edited:
Reactions: SFO
Thanks for the info.

2 services bought at £405 (£16.88/m) instead of £540 (£22.50/m) quoted in September 2022

Cannot see a discount as yet for the all-in other than the scrapping of the pre-check. Can someone confirm that what I am seeing is correct please.

Back