Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

All-in warranty - 25% discount

dripster

dripster

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Sorry if this has been on here before, I know there's been some discussions over the "all-in" VW warranty/service plan for vans over 3 years old, but they currently have a 25% discount on which makes it better value.

Sorry if this has been on here before, I know there's been some discussions over the "all-in" VW warranty/service plan for vans over 3 years old, but they currently have a 25% discount on which makes it better value.

That’s a great deal, about a fiver a month less than it’s costing us.

Its a no brainer, did it for the Tiguan.

Same as Jester - no brainer and did yesterday for my Tiguan. It's <3 years so was just able to get the servicing, but for sure when the Cali eventually arrives I'll be using these offers to the max for peace of mind.

I previously enquired about this ……. BUT……. you have to be outside the original 3 year warranty. I hope they are doing a similar deal in July 2023 :oops:

Thank you so much for posting offer. Booked for eligibility check. Definitely taking up offer.
2 year warranty transferable with California if sell.

Hi all. For those that have taken Up this deal for their Cali, do you mind sharing what the actual cost was please?
Thanks very much.

Hi all. For those that have taken Up this deal for their Cali, do you mind sharing what the actual cost was please?
Thanks very much.
Appreciate you didn’t ask for the car side but that was £600

Thanks very much.
£31pm x 2 years = good value

Its now £35 p month but thanks everyone for opinions. We were deciding today. Will do it now.

I found out that you can not take up the offer if you already have an active service plan in place.

If you have not had the missions software update on your vehicle you cannot have this offer

Just taken out the “all in“ warranty - it is worth mentioning their previous 25% discount. It worked for me.

It's back for November - £27.75 per month.
Tried to buy an all in one plan.
Will not let me as mine is still covered by its 1st 2 services.
I’ll have to wait until Nov ‘25

Just signed up for a service plan yesterday.
Couldn't do the All In plan as I already have extended warranty until 2025 which I took out when the van was new but the extra for 2 services/mots was £540 or £23/mth for 2 years.
Considering a minor service is £200 and major £450 not a massive saving but still worth it and protects against future price rises.
No issue with my van not being 3 years old yet.

Back