3 months update....

C

Catje

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Enjoying our Cali now for 3 months...
Absolutely love it....
But facing some issue too..
1) Bad weather... don't mind the temperature that much, but lots of wind and rain are show stoppers for us
2) Closed the roof... early in the morning.... way too hastily... not looking outside... guess what, the horror when I walked around my pride and joy... roof tent trapped on the outside... didn't even dare to open the roof any more. Damage is relatively small...a small dent in the roof, small tear in the canvas but. Need to have it fixed soon. Damage to my ego is way bigger...
3) Gave our Cali a good washing last weekend and found out someone damaged the left side. A dent of about 15 centimeters, some paint damage and some paint (?) on it. No note,,,, no words for it...

1 ) roof can take winds up to 100km so they say , sleeping in the top is not so easy in heavy winds , we leave the roof up for coocking,...and close it to sleep below in heavy winds .

2) had exact the same when closing the roof in heavy wind and rain last june in Norway ....was so focused on the rain that i did not opend a door ....and it happend .
Canvas popt out and got stuck in scissors even with a bungee strap on.

3) think now a days not many people respect other mans property , opening doors in carparks causing dents seems a common thing.
Also the fact many drive company cars and they don't care about others "dream verhicle" parked next to it...very sad!

Strategic parking all the way here. Easier at work because we have mandatory reverse parking so I can always choose a space where a door can't open against me. :) I tend to walk more these days because I park further away to avoid issues.

In Denmark on some private parking (reed: paying parking) you can get i fine for not parking correctly in a parking space...

strategic parking all the way here. Easier at work because we have mandatory reverse parking so I can always choose a space where a door can't open against me. :) I tend to walk more these days because I park further away to avoid issue

I am cafeful at parking & do the same as Matt in general a lot of cars seem to be getting wider and spaces smaller.

In Denmark on some private parking (reed: paying parking) you can get i fine for not parking correctly in a parking space...
Same over here but not enforced rigorously enough.
The trouble is a lot of parking spaces aren't wide enough even when parked correctly and there are too many pillocks around who seem to delight in swinging their doors into other vehicles

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Back