Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Yorkshire dealer recommendation

Hulio3387

Hulio3387

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I am on the point of buying my first California opting for the Ocean, I am finding complete dealer apathy in the dealers in Yorkshire. To the point I could not even buy the fir sale model at a dealer on Saturday, needed VW green light to sell it????.

anybody help with a dealer outside the area who may be more responsive.
Cheers @Hulio3387

Try DrivetheDeal. They will give you a great discount and find a dealer keen to help you.

I had a similar experience in Yorkshire, have you tried Preston or Liverpool (you might need your passport to cross the border) the former provided good service to me during lock-down and were very accommodating. No experience of sales though.

I had a similar experience in Yorkshire, have you tried Preston or Liverpool (you might need your passport to cross the border) the former provided good service to me during lock-down and were very accommodating. No experience of sales though.
Many thanks I have decided to go with Liverpool as they were very attentive and pretty much did what i expected from a VW garage.

Many thanks I have decided to go with Liverpool as they were very attentive and pretty much did what i expected from a VW garage.

hi Hulio, I‘m in the same position as you i.e. live in Yorkshire and looking to buy from a dealer. I just wondered if you’re still happy with Liverpool a few months on?

Yes all great I dealt with John Mason. I know he is on furlough for the next week or so but I collect my van on 27th November so I am very excited. All done via phone and email. John is very easy to deal with and the other staff have all been helpful. They are a week inside the expected delivery date. I would recommend.

If I bought new, I would almost certainly go to VW Vans Liverpool

"California Chris" works there and has so many helpful howto videos on Youtube

Chris - you deserve a mention because of your efforts - keep up the good work!

Thank you both much appreciated.

Back