Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Could you post the link, please? I had a look but couldn’t find it.
I purchased mine from ebay, there are 2 versions. Link for version 2.

Bought a Brompton on the bike to work scheme, mainly to take away in the Cali, when I don't want to take an expensive "proper" bike. Was great to have this weekend while away in BrightonView attachment 110317View attachment 110318View attachment 110319View attachment 110320View attachment 110321

Such superb city bikes. We have a pair of them, each with an in-front-of-the-saddle child seats for our boys when they were two and three. I even rigged one up to tow a double child trailer.

Finally sourced some more vintage Zarges cases. These ones are collapsible and fit under the rear shelf. Little bit of spit n polish
928517b665df43911913b161cad2bd6d.jpg

and the first one is starting to look respectable.
31338648419333e7a3f216391a3bedb4.jpg

The green is masking tape to protect the wood during polishing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally sourced some more vintage Zarges cases. These ones are collapsible and fit under the rear shelf. Little bit of spit n polish

Looks like a case for transporting something a villain carries in a bond film !
Very nice !
Where’d you find them ?

I want one! Must admit I prefer the top none polished version.
I’m guessing it’s from eBay?

The more modern version.

I’ve got some other ones which are ‘vintage’ but the main difference with the ones I posted above are that they’re collapsible.
My vintage non collapsible:
3bb3dca3aee7dda147586c806453e3ab.jpg

And the 3 collapsed collapsible ones I just bought, stacked.
cadf91e325c538b831ca5db517bec67d.jpg

I like them polished but it’s hard work.

I’ve got some other ones which are ‘vintage’ but the main difference with the ones I posted above are that they’re collapsible.
My vintage non collapsible:
3bb3dca3aee7dda147586c806453e3ab.jpg

And the 3 collapsed collapsible ones I just bought, stacked.
cadf91e325c538b831ca5db517bec67d.jpg

I like them polished but it’s hard work.

Well if you don’t want to polish that bottom one I’ll buy it off you:thumb

Ice maker from Aldi!, Best on hookup as it will drain the standard Beach single battery in no time. Our 3 solar panels and lithium battery keep up with it ok in full sun. We have an upgraded inverter but it may run on the factory Ocean inverter.

Me: "Kids, we can either take your radio control cars camping, or the ice maker. Pick one!"
Kids: "Ice maker!!"

It went down a treat on a hot camping weekend.

We only take what we need to survive...

That’s good to know. I am happy with squatting so should all be good for me. It’s due on Thursday and will be coming to the Isle of Wight with us on Friday
@SamSara I have been out of the loop for a while and not spotted this….. can I ask how you got on with the Wandago please? I have had the same concerns regarding the (non) lid too. Also how long did it take for delivery? Cheers :thumb

Arpenaz base M - no ready to invest on expensive awnings but with 3 kids and a dog i think I can use the covered space when weather is not perfect - plus the older kid wants to sleep in his own sleeping tent anyway now, so i would have boot space occupied anyway ( the other purchase was an inflatable mattress for him). It's spacious but very basic - does not feel very sturdy but I'll test it out with first uses

6D1C6416-BFEB-48BF-853E-45FA5AAB2507.jpeg

@SamSara I have been out of the loop for a while and not spotted this….. can I ask how you got on with the Wandago please? I have had the same concerns regarding the (non) lid too. Also how long did it take for delivery? Cheers :thumb
It came within 2 weeks, does have the lid, but you take that off for use and I did not put it back on because that would mean lifting the secure toilet seat. it is a good separating toilet. As a female i need to sit far forward and it’s a technique learned. There are no odours which is what i was after. I would recommend it as a toilet solution

Back