Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Very impressed with the customer service when ordered mine last week. I love to see a small business nailing the customer experience….sadly I now need to deal with my business energy supplier!!!

Replacement spare wheel carrier from the forum shop. Because it’s such a fantastic design

Arrived this morning...for £12 cracking bit of bespoke kit and only the size of a closed hand
In case there are a few head scratchers...small neat funnel for water tank that fits exactly and large bore means easy fast flow transfer whether its from a container, bucket, water bottle or hose.

View attachment 109593

View attachment 109594

View attachment 109595
I really like one of this but producer reply that there is no possibility to ship it out of UK, is there someone that coud sent it's used one (paying in advance)?

I really like one of this but producer reply that there is no possibility to ship it out of UK, is there someone that coud sent it's used one (paying in advance)?
Hello Mansaldo, I was going to send you a message (PM) but you do accept those.

If you buy a funnel and have it delivered to me I could either post it on or bring in to Italy in September for posting to you then/there or for collection if you happen to be near Intra.

I already have one of the funnels so the seller has my details. If you buy one and let me know when done I will then contact them with my UK address.

I assume you are able to make international payment to the seller.

Hello Mansaldo, I was going to send you a message (PM) but you do accept those.

If you buy a funnel and have it delivered to me I could either post it on or bring in to Italy in September for posting to you then/there or for collection if you happen to be near Intra.

I already have one of the funnels so the seller has my details. If you buy one and let me know when done I will then contact them with my UK address.

I assume you are able to make international payment to the seller.
For me it should be ok! (I'm far from Intra). Concerning PM I cant' see restriction on my profile but I haven't received any PM at now.

For me it should be ok! (I'm far from Intra). Concerning PM I cant' see restriction on my profile but I haven't received any PM at now.
There will be an option somewhere in you profile, I imagine, to allow ‘start conversation’ perhaps others more knowledgeable can help?

If you can find the way to add ‘start conversation (aka start conversation’ ) then send me a PM and we can finalise things if you want that.

Last edited:
You need to be a VIP member to send and receive messages.

These fit everywhere, kitchen cupboard, fore and aft, under driver's seat, in the wardrobe across and in the rear centre shelf.

PXL_20230614_144744139.jpg

From homebase. Better quality than 1 but slightly longer. Only fits in some positions.

PXL_20230614_145150721.jpg

PXL_20230614_145717034.jpgPXL_20230614_150013062.jpg
PXL_20230614_145225268.jpgPXL_20230614_150202558.jpg

Last edited:
Posh Magnet forks n knives. The drawer needed some serious cleaning. Odd how we never clean where we keep our food stuff. We'll I don't anyway. The one at homes filthy too.

IMG-20230615-WA0008.jpeg

IMG-20230615-WA0005.jpeg

Last edited:
Bought a few weeks ago in Decathlon, modified by adding awing tape. I am very pleased with my new trampoline which I used for the first time this week. The window on the passenger side could let the rain in so I have been trying different ways of protecting it. I did not have rain to see if that worked but it did keep the sun of the side of the van.

As I was by myself I used my dive weights to hold it in place before adding the pegs.

tarpoline.jpg

That's exactly what I've been planning to do for a while. Not had time to do a trip to decathlon to get one yet. Thought this might help keep the van cooler as well.

That's exactly what I've been planning to do for a while. Not had time to do a trip to decathlon to get one yet. Thought this might help keep the van cooler as well.
I got my trampoline from Spain it was size L multifuncion-quechua-fresh Tarp, but there are similar in UK Although the multifunction one in UK is XL, maybe need camping tarp. You can order from Decathlon on line.

I think this is the same one in UK
This is mine

Instructions say 2 people to put it up but if attached to van rather than just using poles it is OK with one, and I am only 5ft tall (152m). I did need help to hit the pegs into the very hard ground but normally OK I think this site was very bad.

The poles are 3 section I only used 2 sections on each.

The awing tape was the 6mm one from e-bay but I also have the awing insert fitted as the one on the van is too wide for standard awing tape.

View attachment 110296
A Bent triangle sail to keep the sun away from the side at the Hannover VW Bus festival. As this sail has zippers om each side they can be linked to large sizes.
I am thinking that that may be easier to put up than the decathlon one I have (see above) as will only need 1 peg. I think I will try to do something like that. Can you tell me what the dimensions are as I am not sure which triangle trap to buy.

Back