Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

They are pretty good at delivering to the UK. Having purchased a fair amount of kit from them I’ve worked out the best way is to keep the order below €150. I’ve never paid any extra fees doing that and it’s actually cheaper to make seperate orders and pay double delivery than to say order two shelves at the same time! They generally deliver within a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excellent thanks for the information do you have the shelves?

Excellent thanks for the information do you have the shelves?

I have the shelves (they are great, almost worth the money!). I use them exactly how you suggested, tea/coffee kit etc. I also have the bin and it’s also where I got the molle panels and rails that I use for my maxtrax etc. They are excellent quality and much cheaper than the Hess and Terranger versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today this: about 80 euros and tricky installation because of position b ut helped with a silicone spray.

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-15 at 11.19.59.jpeg

After pondering for a while and working through the wish list, we eventually got around to fitting a new (to us) isotop vi.
We have used a topper and a wrap so far (both have advantages, plenty of threads already on those), but since we expect to be touring Europe this year, and because I want to be able to use the windows and vents, it seemed a worthwhile investment.
The previous owner was kind enough to supply most of the fitting kit & I had some wide heavy duty velcro left over from a previous project. This saved me having to spend £68 (!) on a new fitting kit. I managed by purchasing 10m of 10mm (1cm) wide adhesive 'loop' tape (I didn't need the other half of the 'hook and loop' / velcro as the 'hoop' strip is part is pre-fixed to the isotop). I didn't need it all in the end. I also bought some 'adhesion promoter' wipes, all in for about £15. All good so far. Pondering whether to keep the other roof insulation 'just in case'.

PXL_20240519_115648592.jpg

PXL_20240519_115729145.jpg

Last edited:
Bit of a over indulgence for a van hoover but I like how compact it is and storage for the end bits - wasn’t paying £110 but £74 today with batt&xharger - now just need the bloody van! C955B40F-486E-4D5A-AFB3-AED944ECB9EA.png

We bought one of those as one of our first items before getting the van too! Fits perfectly in the rear locker and is a great little vacuum.

I seem to have been on a never-ending spending spree of late, I swear it would be cheaper to redecorate and furnish the house……

I’ve used the power station but haven’t unpacked the solar. I doubt 120w will be much use in Scotland but it was only an extra £50 for the panel.
IMG_2201.jpeg

I was a bit wary of buying unbranded electrical goods but I’ve seen a few people use them here and elsewhere. Whats the worst that could happen…..
IMG_2202.jpeg
A156F838-1718-4BDB-AE7A-7C475E05DC14.jpeg
Thais insulating top top liner. I’m sure Brandrup are fantastic but I couldn’t stomach the difference in price. Quite easy to fit but the supplied instructions were useless, even with google translate and ironically it was the Brandrup video on YouTube that answered all my questions.

IMG_2203.jpeg
I think this is the covers I’ve ordered. Compared to some UK suppliers, Ukatex seem like a bargain. Hopefully the quality is up to scratch. It took a while to get the order processed but hopefully here in a week or so.

I also got a portapotti, case and the chemicals and bog roll. I haven’t plucked to the courage to use it or even take it out of the box.

I seem to have been on a never-ending spending spree of late, I swear it would be cheaper to redecorate and furnish the house……

I’ve used the power station but haven’t unpacked the solar. I doubt 120w will be much use in Scotland but it was only an extra £50 for the panel.
View attachment 123649

I was a bit wary of buying unbranded electrical goods but I’ve seen a few people use them here and elsewhere. Whats the worst that could happen…..
View attachment 123650
View attachment 123651
Thais insulating top top liner. I’m sure Brandrup are fantastic but I couldn’t stomach the difference in price. Quite easy to fit but the supplied instructions were useless, even with google translate and ironically it was the Brandrup video on YouTube that answered all my questions.

View attachment 123654
I think this is the covers I’ve ordered. Compared to some UK suppliers, Ukatex seem like a bargain. Hopefully the quality is up to scratch. It took a while to get the order processed but hopefully here in a week or so.

I also got a portapotti, case and the chemicals and bog roll. I haven’t plucked to the courage to use it or even take it out of the box.
addictive isn't it !

Back