Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Beach options

P

Pol

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Can anyone help me with some of the options on the current T6 Beach price list?

Comfort seats - What is this exactly? It seems to be a no cost option but arm rests and lumbar support are standard so I'm confused.

upload_2015-12-29_20-33-37.png

Interior light concept for camper - I read somewhere this is essential. Any thoughts?

With 4 kids I'll have at least one of the 2nd row seats in for camping. I see that the bed works but does the "Bed extension with comfort sleeping mat" cover the bench and the 2nd row seats?

What's in the "Light and vision package?

What's in the "Exterior package"?

Thanks Paul

Comfort seats you can forget about, because they do not rotate!

Yes, the 3 seat bench version of the Beach can be made up with a long bed that covers the 2nd row seats. I am told this can be challenging to do and you end up with no floor space, but some people do this.

Lights and vision is auto-dimming rear view mirror, rain sensing windscreen wipers and possibly something else.

Exterior lighting is better explained elsewhere, but I understand it includes lighting for your surroundings and the exterior of the vehicle to help loading/unloading in the dark and safety for those whose cars are parked in dark spots.

Interior light concept I can't help with I'm afraid.

Hope this helps a bit.

Can anyone help me with some of the options on the current T6 Beach price list?

Comfort seats - What is this exactly? It seems to be a no cost option but arm rests and lumbar support are standard so I'm confused.

View attachment 11273

Interior light concept for camper - I read somewhere this is essential. Any thoughts?

With 4 kids I'll have at least one of the 2nd row seats in for camping. I see that the bed works but does the "Bed extension with comfort sleeping mat" cover the bench and the 2nd row seats?

What's in the "Light and vision package?

What's in the "Exterior package"?

Thanks Paul

Comfort seats you can forget about, because they do not rotate!

Why forget about it? We have our LH seat (which is the driver seat in our French version) as a Comfort seat, making it height adjustable. Very useful since me and my wife are very different heights. If you have a fridge or kitchen pod behind the LH seat you can't rotate anyway.

I'm assuming you could retrofit a Comfort seat to a T5 if you weren't bothered about being able to rotate that seat. We never rotate the drivers seat, so could be an option. Wonder how much a Comfort seat costs?