Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 MY21 Ocean 204PS Fuses

Russell Watkinson

Russell Watkinson

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I’m sure there is someone on here who could help identify the fuses under the passenger seat on my MY21 Ocean T6.1 204PS 4Motion.
I’d be grateful for any help.

IMG_0133.jpeg

I’m sure there is someone on here who could help identify the fuses under the passenger seat on my MY21 Ocean T6.1 204PS 4Motion.
I’d be grateful for any help.

View attachment 119020
Have you checked the Resources section of the Forum. Those will be fuses for mainly the Habitation area, and haven’t change much between T5.1/6/6.1.
The actual fuse position may vary but the value and fuse box does not.

Have you checked the Resources section of the Forum. Those will be fuses for mainly the Habitation area, and haven’t change much between T5.1/6/6.1.
The actual fuse position may vary but the value and fuse box does not.
Hi WelshGas, I did try resources but couldn’t find anything to match and there seemed to be a different arrangement of fuses and values for that matter. I’m trying to identify where I can tap off for an amateur radio set.

Hi WelshGas, I did try resources but couldn’t find anything to match and there seemed to be a different arrangement of fuses and values for that matter. I’m trying to identify where I can tap off for an amateur radio set.
Multimeter to look for live fuses.
But I would consider wiring to one of the Leisure batteries with a fused live and the negative to a chassis ground, NOT the battery negative pole as that would bypass the battery monitoring on a T6.1.

The starter battery is a no no as it doesn't take much to flatten that as shown by the dash radio automatically switching off after 20 or so minutes.

Multimeter to look for live fuses.
But I would consider wiring to one of the Leisure batteries with a fused live and the negative to a chassis ground, NOT the battery negative pole as that would bypass the battery monitoring on a T6.1.

The starter battery is a no no as it doesn't take much to flatten that as shown by the dash radio automatically switching off after 20 or so minutes.
I can get to the leisure battery under the passenger seat. Thanks for the information about the battery negative. Where does that monitoring appear ? Is that on the overhead display?

I can get to the leisure battery under the passenger seat. Thanks for the information about the battery negative. Where does that monitoring appear ? Is that on the overhead display?
Yes, the Camping Control Panel. The T6.1 has a more sophisticated system , but the graphics and " Hours " display are a little iffy as they depend on spot data, but the voltage is accurate.

Back