Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Standard and optional flooring in California Coast 2022 production

SFO

SFO

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
It appears that the knobbly grey flooring has now been replaced by "Reinforced pastic floor covering in wood look"

and the optional flooring is "Wooden floor with plastic lining" at £504?

anyone seen either of these floors?

on the configurator, the standard floor looks smooth in a milky beige while the optional floor looks like it did previously

It appears that the knobbly grey flooring has now been replaced by "Reinforced pastic floor covering in wood look"

and the optional flooring is "Wooden floor with plastic lining" at £504?

anyone seen either of these floors?

on the configurator, the standard floor looks smooth in a milky beige while the optional floor looks like it did previously

Interesting. What are you basing this info on?

I would have thought that the previously normal grey 'nobbly' floor was standard and the Wooden floor with plastic lining was the 'newer' option.
An option on the Ocean also.

I would have thought that the previously normal grey 'nobbly' floor was standard and the Wooden floor with plastic lining was the 'newer' option.
An option on the Ocean also.
That was the case previously

Current UK version of the configurator describes plastic floor with wood effect as standard equipment. The option for the wood floor as an extra has disappeared, I would therefore suggest the wood floor is now standard.

Current UK version of the configurator describes plastic floor with wood effect as standard equipment. The option for the wood floor as an extra has disappeared, I would therefore suggest the wood floor is now standard.
I wonder what else is now included as standard. This could account for a proportion of the sudden 3% price rise.

Option of wood floor remains .. it is now wood instead of wood effect of the previous version

Odd as I looked at both models and wood was an option on both????

How far down the list of options are you seeing that? Version I tried this morning certainly wasn’t showing it on the ocean one.

Options, quite a long way down.
item 19 Cargo Area.

Of course online and actual config. at the Dealer can be different

Back