Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pots, pans & paraphernalia..

Interesting. I bought a Ridge Money but my wife refuses to use it. She is a superb cook and can cook almost anything with our Ingenio pans. We have a toaster for EHU and this when not available and it make pretty reasonable toast.

View attachment 112133
We had one of these for years and makes fantastic tasting toast. Now progressed to an £8 electric toaster from Morrisons. Obviously only when on hookup but kept to original for when no power.

We had one of these for years and makes fantastic tasting toast. Now progressed to an £8 electric toaster from Morrisons. Obviously only when on hookup but kept to original for when no power.
Primus toaster here. Folds flat but only does one slice at a time.
Also recently purchased a Soto toastie maker, which I tried out at home the other day.. First attempt below :D

IMG_3266.jpeg

IMG_3126.jpeg

We have the Lidl version of the Tefal pans . They are great and way cheaper . Cadac . But this trip we took our new ninja speedi. On hook up why use your own gas . It was a game changer on hook ups in the uk
+1 for the Lidl set of 3 - so much cheaper than the Tefal ones, but they only come around once a year I think. We only paid £15 for our set a few years back (And only keep the smaller 2 of the 3 in the van). I think the last time I saw them in there they were closer to £20 - But still a bargain. Ours still look like new, so worth keeping an eye out for them if you are a Lidl regular.

We can confirm that the Cadac Paella pans are great to cook in - thick base, nice and even heat, and very easy to wash out.

Also can confirm we’ve thrown out an Outwell collapsible frying pan that goes super convex when heated up ! More like a wok to cook in.