Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Not a Lot of Difference...

shudycamps

shudycamps

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
I just took my T5 Cali in for her first Health Check at VW Vans in Bury St Edmunds before heading south later this month. The only thing that went wrong with her is that the wind screen wiper bottle was faulty (icon stayed on the dash even after refilling) and they replaced it free of charge. I also nosed and poked about the T6 Cali on display and from a quick glance, the dash was a bit different, the bike rack was a bit different, but other than those items, pretty much the same. I did like the privacy screens across the front window that VW finally allowed the UK to have. I was very impressed with Bury and everyone was so nice and helpful, but we started out that way.

Oh yes, I had a good root around Calitop.eu and ordered the window pavillion to give it a go - it attaches itself to the awning. The Kampa Midi Drive Awning went on Ebay unused by us. Very nice, but with the dog crate on top of the storage shelf, it would make hauling it around very difficult and reduce what little space for storage to zilch. AND, I managed to grab one of the last Brandrup Flexi Cargo bags from Banwy. Wiest Auto does not have them, nor the Netherlands , or even Campervantasic. Since we are not taking the bikes this trip, I though the bike rack would be lonely without a job to do. Well, that's my storyline and I'm a'stickin to it.

Can't wait to hit the open road again, a lot of campsites not quite open yet, but the one I am really looking forward to is the one on the other side of the Rhone from Hermitage. Cheers! Knew that cargo bag would come in handy!

I just took my T5 Cali in for her first Health Check at VW Vans in Bury St Edmunds before heading south later this month. The only thing that went wrong with her is that the wind screen wiper bottle was faulty (icon stayed on the dash even after refilling) and they replaced it free of charge. I also nosed and poked about the T6 Cali on display and from a quick glance, the dash was a bit different, the bike rack was a bit different, but other than those items, pretty much the same. I did like the privacy screens across the front window that VW finally allowed the UK to have. I was very impressed with Bury and everyone was so nice and helpful, but we started out that way. Cheer!

Totally agree

John

Back