Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newcomer - Question on Cali SE 2013 - Front cab

M

mainy

Guest User
Hello! We have recently purchased a 2013 SE in the UK, but have yet to see it in the flesh (videos/photos from a VW dealer). Having hired a brand new California last year (T6 Ocean) I've been comparing the differences when looking. One item which i'm not sure of is the blind for the front window. In the T6 it was 2 blinds drawn in from each side from what i remember and they hooked in the middle at latching points. I can't see if this is the same for the 2013 model and reading it looks like it may be a separate bit of blind which isn't integrated, is that correct? Any pictures would be a great help please!
Thank you

You are correct the early cali’s had material blinds with poles to make them fit they were later replaced with material ones without the poles that fitted to the sun visors and now they are pull across blinds in the T6

Hello! We have recently purchased a 2013 SE in the UK, but have yet to see it in the flesh (videos/photos from a VW dealer). Having hired a brand new California last year (T6 Ocean) I've been comparing the differences when looking. One item which i'm not sure of is the blind for the front window. In the T6 it was 2 blinds drawn in from each side from what i remember and they hooked in the middle at latching points. I can't see if this is the same for the 2013 model and reading it looks like it may be a separate bit of blind which isn't integrated, is that correct? Any pictures would be a great help please!
Thank you

Welcome mainy!
All said above. Just to add: older T5s SE had some kind the same as the new T6 now have: an integrated blind you pull from each side.
look forward to some picture of your new pride and joy!

If it's a UK / right hand drive it probally comes without rolling blinds in the pilars.
If it's a left hand drive it probaly has got the build in blinds and a diffrent dashboard.
Welcome btw!

Back