Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

NEW: Trusted Volkswagen Dealer Partner - Breeze Poole

I have four snagging issues that need looking at and was worried who to trust with getting them sorted? They are all inside the van. I decide to trust Breeze Poole (booked in Aug 1st ) based on the forum . Also, travelling from near Bristol. Camping is a great idea. I I will consider doing that in future when getting the camper serveced.

I have four snagging issues that need looking at on our 7 month Ocean and was worried who to trust with getting them sorted? They are all inside the van. I decide to trust Breeze Poole (booked in Aug 1st ) based on the forum . I am also travelling from near Bristol. Camping is a great idea. I will consider doing that in future when getting the camper serviced.
Good choice of dealership, I have purchased x3 vans from them and the service team are great people to deal with and very trustworthy.
Alway been very happy with Breeze.

Not been on Group for ages - too much going on - just seen these comments about Breeze - we have just updated our vehicle from a 16/6.0 to a 23/6.1 through them.
Very good service, no heckling etc - pick up 'Big H' next week

Not been on Group for ages - too much going on - just seen these comments about Breeze - we have just updated our vehicle from a 16/6.0 to a 23/6.1 through them.
Very good service, no heckling etc - pick up 'Big H' next week
Congratulations Lorri as they photos when you have time.

I had a very good experience ordering my California from Breeze Poole with fantastic communication right up to point of delivery.

Unfortunately the vehicle that I collected was incorrectly built to spec so I agreed to take that one whilst a new one was re-ordered over 3 months ago. However I've had very poor communication since then which is such a shame compared to the pre-sale communication. I've had not even received a reply from emails sent over the last 6 weeks, so I'm a little disappointed as it's taken the edge off what should be an exciting time buying and using your first ever campervan. The last email was 6 weeks ago saying the new one had been built and should be around mid May for exchange, but nothing since.

give them a call, always happy to talk when I phoned for updates on my vans

give them a call, always happy to talk when I phoned for updates on my vans
The last time I called which was after several unanswered emails was 6 weeks ago but then didn’t get to speak with anyone then but had the email saying it has been built and should be ready mid May. I don’t like to pester by phoning as I know sales are busy unless I need an answer quickly or it’s important, as an email can be answered easier when they get time, usually.

I just feel that I’m a nuisance to them, which doesn’t feel great.

Guess Iam old school, always prefer a phone call from my customers , if your a paying customer Iam sure they wouldn’t think your hassling them. Remember the old bt advert “ it’s good to talk”

Shouldn’t need to phone. If you choose to send an email it should be responded to in a reasonable time scale without chasing, basic courtesy.

Trying buying a Landrover prior and during Covid. Hence I no longer have a Landrover. I decided I wouldn't ring them in 2022 and cracked after 3 months / around March time. Then I had a call in June, saying your car is here, can you come and collect it, and pay. 11.5months late.

Back