Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member upgrading from Autotrail!!!

J

Jan and Rory

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi Everyone,
After a short break from a few years of Autotrail motor-homing we are picking up our Cali Ocean from SMG Tonbridge at the beginning of November.
Its a 204 ,Indium Grey, and is being lowered, given stiffer Anti-roll bars and fitted with Black wheels etc
We are both retired, live near Guildford but like to imagine we are actually recycled teenagers determined to make some new happy memories in our California with street cred! ( Anything to embarrass the kids!)

Hi Everyone,
After a short break from a few years of Autotrail motor-homing we are picking up our Cali Ocean from SMG Tonbridge at the beginning of November.
Its a 204 ,Indium Grey, and is being lowered, given stiffer Anti-roll bars and fitted with Black wheels etc
We are both retired, live near Guildford but like to imagine we are actually recycled teenagers determined to make some new happy memories in our California with street cred! ( Anything to embarrass the kids!)

... then don't forget to get some 'cool' stickers as well and splash that on the Cali. Maybe add a surfboard on the roof for style as well - that is what embarrasses the kids the most :bananadance2

BTW, welcome on board and enjoy. :thumb

:welcome Nothing better than embarrassing offspring, if it was in the Olympics I would be a gold medal winner.

Hi Everyone,
I like your style. Welcome.

Hi Everyone,

That sounds just fabulous - how exciting for you both - not long now!

Hi and welcome to the clan. I too am a SMG Matt customer. 4 Motion Ocean 18 inch wheels getting built next week. They are lowering 30mm in the dealership for me. What can you tell me about the anti roll bars ?

PS Have they confirmed 4 wheel alignment as standard, they are touching all 4 corners FYI there is a Hunters machine less than 250m away from SMG that is the bees knees of 4 wheel alignment

Welcome to the club.we looked at an Autotrail panel van 6.3m long but decided to keep the Cali due to its agility and car like drive. We had great use from it this year in Ireland and shared it with our son and daughter-in-law who are homeworkers here with us. Enjoy the experience and when we return to normal come visit us at out coastle farm in Waterford john

Appears SMG Tonbridge is a popular branch, though I could only stretch to a second hand beach...absolutely no regrets and even just popping down to the shops in my Cali puts a smile on my face 10 months on. I moved from a motorhome and have not one iota of regret since.