Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member from Preston Lancashire

What??! No pics right now?
What??! No pics right now?
Just for you Graham! Were your ears burning Today??? Mentioned you to Adam at LVC and discussed the forum members who may be collecting soon. PS sorry for the dirty pics but the weather was awful and it was a 60 mile trip home on a busy M6.

32F4951F-6929-4EB8-968E-13E1D4D7F154.jpeg

EC9CDD4A-8B4A-4572-9522-7C4675C971AB.jpeg

91A54D8B-C562-4B03-9885-975E77271659.jpeg

8DEA0F5C-2DFF-4BE7-A8B2-895F2CC776D3.jpeg

6C588947-639F-4401-A84A-A627CFE8984B.jpeg

Last edited:
You’re killing me! I have visually the same van minus the Palmerston wheels…I love them but, long story short I took a cancelled order without and yearn for a set!!! £3000+ for a new set from VW or some copies for half the price…just can’t bring myself to do either! I need help…
Palmerstones do look great I have to admit. Love the van to bits already. It’s going to be a harmonious relationship I’m sure

Just for you Graham! Were your ears burning Today??? Mentioned you to Adam at LVC and discussed the forum members who may be collecting soon. PS sorry for the dirty pics but the weather was awful and it was a 60 mile trip home on a busy M6.

That's more like it. Lovely looking van. You must be chuffed to bits.

Good Evening All, been lurking and making the odd post on here for the last few months whilst getting slightly frustrated with the build/delivery process. Finally taking delivery of our Candy White/Bay Leaf Green 204ps 4 Motion Cali on Wednesday next week from VW Van Centre Liverpool. Have to say we are pretty excited! First time owners of a California and we plan to make full use of the fact we now have the time to shoot off whenever we feel like it (Labrador in tow). Thought I would now say hello and introduce ourselves formally as new members, because now the California is imminent I feel we can. I look forward to sourcing lots of fantastic info from you guys along the way.
Welcome, did you buy from Liverpool because their price was cheaper than Preston?

Welcome, did you buy from Liverpool because their price was cheaper than Preston?
They were a recommended dealer, I didn’t choose them over Preston, they simply gave me a great deal and I didn’t need to look elsewhere to be honest.

They were a recommended dealer, I didn’t choose them over Preston, they simply gave me a great deal and I didn’t need to look elsewhere to be honest.
Yes, we bought ours from Liverpool. They were 5k cheaper than my next best quote.