Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New kid on the block but already in love with vanlife!

D

DarcyP

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi - I just bought my first VW ocean on Saturday and have fallen in love hard and fast! So glad I finally took the plunge and the smile hasn’t left my face since I picked her up 48h ago. So many adventures coming up for me and my pup.

Currently kitting her out to my spec so will have lots of Qs for this great forum. Starting with seat covers but that’s for another thread….
Looking forward to chatting with you all
Darcy x

Hi - I just bought my first VW ocean on Saturday and have fallen in love hard and fast! So glad I finally took the plunge and the smile hasn’t left my face since I picked her up 48h ago. So many adventures coming up for me and my pup.

Currently kitting her out to my spec so will have lots of Qs for this great forum. Starting with seat covers but that’s for another thread….
Darcy x
Enjoy! Ask away!

:welcome Welcome to the forum. What kind of pup do you have? Pics of pup and Cali are most welcome…

Darcy x
:welcome:welcome A photo of your pup please :)

Welcome. You won't regret your decision! And yes, pup pix please!

Darcy x
:welcome We picked up our new Coast last week and are still stuck with that same smile. :happy

Darcy x
I totally identify with this, and I am happy to say that after 6 months I'm even more in love than I was at 48 hours. I would never have believed I could love a vehicle so much! Ours is definitely now a member of the family. Enjoy!