Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali and hopefully a new start

C

CDale

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone. Getting our first Cali next week and can't wait. We jumped from a tent to a 1991 t25 westfalia Atlantic 16 years ago but moved that on around 10 years ago for a motorhome. Really missed the vw van experience, plus my other half has always wanted a California, so here we are. We'll be going to all our favourite places, but i'm also looking forward to getting out and about by myself :)

Welcome, look forward to seeing some pictures of the van

:welcometo the forum, and Welcome back to Transporter life! Through numerous chats on sites to motorhome owners/ users, they’re much more restrictive in their use in terms of getting to places. I hope you enjoy your new adventures.

:welcometo the forum, and Welcome back to Transporter life! Through numerous chats on sites to motorhome owners/ users, they’re much more restrictive in their use in terms of getting to places. I hope you enjoy your new adventures.
Thanks Hawthorn37. We're lucky that all four wheels of the motorhome fit in most spaces (with a little overhang if not inconveniencing anyone or causing an obstruction) and have been all over the country. But navigating some roads and towns becomes more stress than it's worth.

Back