Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from new members. Hopefully picking up our new Cali in a week!

CaliBear

CaliBear

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all, new to the forum and should (if all goes well) be picking up our cali ocean next week.
My wife and I have hired a cali a few times in the past and have been undecided about buying either a Cali Ocean or a Hymer Ayres Rock (5.4 M long one). Having been very close to getting the Hymer we went to the NEC motorhome show a few weeks ago and came away wanting the Cali even more, with room for our Goldie and no step issues between the cab to worry about with a big dog. Can't wait for the adventure ahead, anyone got any suggestions for a first stay away?

Hi all, new to the forum and should (if all goes well) be picking up our cali ocean next week.
My wife and I have hired a cali a few times in the past and have been undecided about buying either a Cali Ocean or a Hymer Ayres Rock (5.4 M long one). Having been very close to getting the Hymer we went to the NEC motorhome show a few weeks ago and came away wanting the Cali even more, with room for our Goldie and no step issues between the cab to worry about with a big dog. Can't wait for the adventure ahead, anyone got any suggestions for a first stay away?
Welcome you & your dog will love it, what’s Goldie’s her / his name?

Welcome you & your dog will love it, what’s Goldie’s her / his name?
Thanks! Our Goldie is called Monty and he is now 3 years old, but very much still a puppy! He was one of the main reasons for us getting the Cali as he can enjoy our holidays together with us.