Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Picking up our Cali next week

CaliforniaBen

CaliforniaBen

VIP Member
Hi, we are collectiong our brand new Cali next week, its a 180 DSG 4Motion with quite a few toys.

One thing we want before using it is some seat covers, we have seen the grey Inka ones but they look a bit depressing for a campervan. Is there anything else out there which is a different colour?

Thanks

Ben

Hi and welcome , use the search function on seat covers and it gives a half hour of reading.....;)

Inka also do lifestyle or black waterproof

Have a look at Jackyards. You can choose pretty much whatever colour combination you want. We have some on order and will post some photo's when we have them fitted.

Hi, we are collectiong our brand new Cali next week, its a 180 DSG 4Motion with quite a few toys.

One thing we want before using it is some seat covers, we have seen the grey Inka ones but they look a bit depressing for a campervan. Is there anything else out there which is a different colour?

Thanks

Ben
Welcome Ben, good choice of van :thumb

We have the dull grey Inka waterproof covers to protect the seats from 2 yo grand daughter; as you say they are a bit depressing but we have some colourful cushions with classic VW campervan graphics to compensate.

I begrudge spending more than these ones cost on seat covers as I would prefer to put the money towards a leather retrim; the only thing putting me off this is wondering if it would affect the warranty for heated seats or airbags.

Colin

When putting on seat covers one must check if they are qualified to use with airbags , but think most of the original VW , Brandrups, .... will do
As for heated seats the book says no covers i think , but if the heater goes on just occasionly don't think you should worry.
Just don't leave it switched on the whole time.

Back