Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New red Cali arriving soon (hopefully)...

S

Stansmum

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi all, fingers crossed we should be getting our new Cali (already christened Ruby) by the end of March.
We will travelling with Stanley, our five year old Golden Retreiver, so any tips for travelling with a hound greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to seeing some of you on our planned travels in the U.K. and Europe.x

Hi and welcome. You will find a whole section on dogs if you go to off topic chat/dogs...

Mike

:welcome just a short wait now!

Welcome to the board!

Great colour choice, Rosie Too arrives on Match 18th (hopefully!) so we're in the same club. Time moves too sloooooooowwwwlllyyyyyy!!!

Welcome. Great colour choice - ours also expected late March/early April. They must have the lid off a fresh tin of red paint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome , lots to read in the "dog section" of the forum

Hi and welcome. You will find a whole section on dogs if you go to off topic chat/dogs...

Mike
Thanks Mike I will take a look.

Welcome. Great colour choice - ours also expected late March/early April. They must have the lid off a fresh tin of red paint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike

Thanks I will take a look.

Welcome too, we have a cherry red Coast coming hopefully by end April, a great choice of colour, and I am sure you will be very happy with your van when it arrives.