Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hot innit?

KernowLad

Gone, but not forgotten!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Just to save this section being post free for a whole month, it's a tad warm isn't it?

Been sea swimming most days without a wetsuit; unheard of for many years!!

KernowLad said:
Just to save this section being post free for a whole month, it's a tad warm isn't it?

it is although around here people have been swimming in lakes and gravel pits and been overcome by the cold water apparently. Several people drowned in the last few days. A bit of a warning if you aren't used to swimming in the open!

I go swimming every day but only in the local pool :thumb

Went to Spain for the weekend (without van) to see new niece and it was colder than England. The sea was nice and warm though. Very strange to get off the plane at Stanstead in the heat. More used to being the one disembarking in shorts in the freezing cold...

Luckily some kind person parked a Westie outside the apartment we'd rented, just so I wouldn't feel homesick :D

Anyway, it's lovely out and I'm stuck inside :cry:
dan

beardie said:
KernowLad said:

it is although around here people have been swimming in lakes and gravel pits and been overcome by the cold water apparently. Several people drowned in the last few days. A bit of a warning if you aren't used to swimming in the open!

I have noticed the amount of drownings. Nasty.

I'm a triathlete, ex lifeguard and lifelong surfer so fairly strong swimmer as is the wife but we are still pretty cautious.

Back