Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Cumbria.

storma63

storma63

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
We are Steve and Norma, We have a Night Blue Cali Beach, wanted to introduce ourselves for a while but have been waiting till we got a decent Internet connection.

Hi Steve & Norma, great van to have in a lovely part of the country!

Colin

It's great to hear you got some money left for internet , afther buying a Cali...:)
Hi and welcome

I would like to say welcome ...

but waiting for a decent internet connection? When you have a cali? Drive around until you find one then pitch up for a week and chat away:D

Mind you, Macdonalds are getting a bit suspicious now ... been here for a week in their car park and they have just found out that I'm vegetarian ... :shocked

Welcome to the forum, Steve and Norma. What a wonderful spot you are in for those weekend rides out in the Cali! :thumb

Maud

Hi steve & Nora welcome to the forum where in cumbria are u, we are in keswick:)

Last edited:
Hi Steve and Nora (and mucksmuff) - we're in Kendal.

Yes Cumbria is a fab place to have a Cali!

Maybe us Cumbrians should meet up for an all things Cali chat?

Ian and Clare

Welcome to Cali club

Hi Steve and Norma,
welcome.gif

Welcome from my side in Cali club.. It's nice to meet you as a member of this club. I hope you will enjoy your stay there as a community member.. Start posting and have a great time.

Hi steve & Nora welcome to the forum where in cumbria are u we are in keswick:)

Mucksmuff, we stayed at a site in Kewick on our way back from a visit to Scotland - Castlerigg Hall. We then realised there was a lovely C&CC Club site down on the waters edge. We plan to come back up and visit some time and stay at that one next time. Beautiful part of the country.

Hi everyone, thanks for the great welcome.
Mucksmuff, Ian and Care, our nearest town is Carlisle but we are out in the wilds, on Scots border.

Steve and Norma.

Welcome Steve and Norma. We are near to Penrith and there is another Cali in our village. A Cumbrian meet would be great.

Hi Bob. Nice to hear from you. I think a Cumbria meet would be good too.

Steve

Hi Steve and Nora (and mucksmuff) - we're in Kendal.

Yes Cumbria is a fab place to have a Cali!

Maybe us Cumbrians should meet up for an all things Cali chat?

Ian and Clare

HI Ian and Clare, I just nonoticed I misspelled your name Clare, sorry,....... bloody predictive text Argh!!!
Steve.

Well then let's meet! Maybe somewhere around Penrith as sort of central?

I'll even throw in a couple off suggestions for dates - 8 or 15 March any good?

Clare and I are looking forward to it already!

Suggestions for a meeting place?

Clare and Ian

(Steve - no worries - she's been called worse ☺)

Hi Clare and Ian, either of those dates may be ok, problem is I don't get to know what shift I am on until last minute. Last Sunday in March or first two Sundays in April I know are good for Norma and myself.
Have you any ideas for location? Has anyone else shown an interest in these dates?

Steve

Hi Steve - no other replies yet (I'm hoping that any we get will be here for us all to see)

Looking at your availability I'm afraid we can't make any of those dates. Looking further ahead, we're into July before we can make another weekend! Gosh we're busy!

As for location, I had asked the same question in my post ☺ I note that History Bob lives near Penrith and so might be best placed to make a suggestion? Otherwise I guess we can come up with a decent pub with car park fairly easily?

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian, the dates you state may be ok, It will be last minute before I know if I'm able to meet though. If not I'm sure we can meet up sometime this year.

Hi and welcome from sue and john in coniston. We are up for a cumbria meet! Keep us in the loop please. Happy cali,ing

Hi Sue and John. Nice to hear from you. Coniston....My favourite part of the world. I grew up around that area.

Steve and Norma.