Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from Switzerland

M

mrat

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi everyone, myself and my girlfriend are looking to buy a small camper, probably a Cali beach but have a thousand and 1 questions, as I'm sure everyone does. We've been browsing this forum for a while but thought it was time to signup and introduce ourselves, no doubt we'll make a few posts soon, but in the meantime hello from Switzerland (Fribourg)!

Hi everyone, myself and my girlfriend are looking to buy a small camper, probably a Cali beach but have a thousand and 1 questions, as I'm sure everyone does. We've been browsing this forum for a while but thought it was time to signup and introduce ourselves, no doubt we'll make a few posts soon, but in the meantime hello from Switzerland (Fribourg)!
Hi and welcome if you have a thousand and 1 questions be in no doubt that you have come to the right place to get a thousand and 2 answers. I do hope you find a beach and get to enjoy it

Hello mrat, welcome to the forum and yes, this is the right place to be to get your 1001 questions answered :thumb. Be warned, choosing a Cali with the various options can be a stressful experience ;):D We will be passing by your doorstep in May on our way from Bern to Montreux. Wave if you see a beige coloured Cali.

Good luck with your search. :thumb

Hi mrat!
Best place and friendliest bunch to ask any kind of q and get a good variety of answers! Just ask away, sign in to get more details on check lists and so on.
Based in Central Switzerland wave if you see a grey old one and say hi to the Cali too

Hi and welcome.

You must have seen me pass your village back in 2010 going from Bern to Wallis over the A12/E27.
I hope to go back to Switzerland this year, but it will all depend on the weather.

Let us know by posting a picture if you bought one.