Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello all!

MaxRed

MaxRed

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all!

I've been reading this forum for a while now, I guess it is time to come out of shadow and say hello.

We're family of four from Belgium who recently ordered a new almost fully packed red Beach.

Very excited to get it delivered in April next year. Looking forward to lots of travel next summer!

Any tips on avoiding two little hellions destroying a new car are welcome ;)

Cheers!

Welcome allong , can't give tips about travelling with kids but there are some here who've done amazing trips in a Beach with two kids and dog(s) ....
It's still a long wait so don't get to exited:D
;)

Welcome,

May your journeys be save, the roads free and no trouble at any camping sites.

Regards,
Eberhard

Welcome here
We are a family of three here but atm he is still traveling in his Maxi Cosi (6 month old). Visited Germany, Slovenia, Austria and Italy so far.

Welcome here
We are a family of three here but atm he is still traveling in his Maxi Cosi (6 month old). Visited Germany, Slovenia, Austria and Italy so far.
Perfect age for travelling! You can always find your kid the same place where you left him ;)
Not the case with us anymore, 2.5 and 5 years old - these are just perpetuum mobiles :D

Hi all!

I've been reading this forum for a while now, I guess it is time to come out of shadow and say hello.

We're family of four from Belgium who recently ordered a new almost fully packed red Beach.

Very excited to get it delivered in April next year. Looking forward to lots of travel next summer!

Any tips on avoiding two little hellions destroying a new car are welcome ;)

Cheers!
Welcome!
Grand Parents? ;) Only kidding!!