Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello all ... new boy here

MickyTwoPints

MickyTwoPints

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all

I've been one of the stalkers on this forum for about a year now, getting some great tips and advice from the various forums and enjoying the many pictures and stories of people's trips out and about in their Calis. All of which have made me very jealous. :)

Having hired a Cali towards the end of last year and loving the experience, We've recently been in a position to make a purchase and have been waiting for the right one to come along. Happily, that happened on Monday when I placed a deposit on a lovely T5 180 DSG.

We picked up the Cali today so, I thought it was about time I said Hello you you all.

We're very excited by our purchase and looking forward to the many adventures ahead of us. :bananadance2

Also, many thanks to the seller who I know frequents this site. Made the whole transaction a great experience. 'Tiddly Pom' will definitely be back to visit!

Cheers
Mike

Great stuff , let the good times roll-on

Welcome and thanks for the introduction. Maybe meet you on some club events or maybe on the M3! Quite a few of us in Hampshire.

Great meeting you Mike, and thanks. TP will be missed, but I'm sure it's in great hands. Hope you have some great adventures.